PART 3

IRENES POV

while were cuddling .

my wife .  and i raise my head to stare at him , he caressed my face gently .

ill be out of the country for 1 week.  You will accompany mom to go shopping and i will give you a card , you pick something you like dont be too polite to your husband ok ? spend as much as you like .

and you can bond with your friends too if you like .

i dont have friends . i said .

Lisa kissed my forehead . Its okay then i will be your first friend and husband of course .

******

after lisa left this morning , i took a bath because her mom will come here to fetch me . we are going to shop .

we went to the mall , only people who are rich and famous are welcome in here .

as i look around i think my nose will bleed . only high end  products that are worth thousands can only be displayed here .

his mother dragged me to celine , she says its Lisas favorite brand . she made me fit so many clothes , shoes , undergarments and bags .

even if i decline she wont listen , im afraid what would lisa feel if he found out i shop so much ?

i thought Lisas mother will be the one shopping ? but it turns out she just accompany me so i could go shopping .

after that we enter a thai restaurant , she knows im shy so she ordered for me . she ordered a large meat set with salmon , fried clams and pad thai .  it was lisa's favorite too .

Irene . Lisas mother looked at me and clasped our hands . Im so glad you accepted my son as your husband . thank you .

but i should be the one thanking her .

My son he really was a cheerful boy , a ball of sunshine . He was my fathers favorite . so when his grandpa died , he inherited his business after that he changed he became serious and dedicated his life to make our business an empire .

but now im seeing some changes in him in a short span of time . and its because of you .

He is glowing and happy . He never had a girlfriend , he is always busy at work . im already thinking if my son is gay but im happy he is not . we laughed .

after that our order came , it was delicious . we ate it all .

it was already dinner when Lisas mom let me go . She said we will do it again . Im happy she treats me like im her real daughter .

it was 10pm when Lisa called me  and he requested for a video call . i could hear sounds of water and he was on the shower . then cellphone was settled in the shelve , only his upper torso can be seen . 

he asked me hows my day and what happened to our shopping . and i tell him what happened. 

after showering he dried himself with a bath towel . and i saw his butt when he goes to his closet . this guy he didnt cover himself with a towel .

he settled in his bed and i am lying in my bed too facing the camera .

wife i miss you . youre much more huggable than this pillows . he said complaining while hugging the pillow .

i smiled , then go home quickly . then i put my hands in my face realizing what i have told him .

Lisa smiled , dont worry my wife I'll be coming home soon and you'll be cumming soon .