Part 18

" just a short chapter "

how was she ?

shes still sleeping young master. 
yeri said . but i think after what happened it will bring up past traumas .

lisas eyes get narrow and harden , seeming to pin people with a newfound intensity when he heard what yeri said . 

as yeri left he took a bath and after that he went to bed he pull irene closer to him . irene instinctly scooted closer to him and melt in his embrace .

irene felt peace in lisas presence but in lisa heart there is turbulence he cant wait to punish again who wronged irene . they will see its not easy to bully a manoban .

lisa woke up because he felt his wife soft hands touching his face .

am i dreaming ?

no youre not dreaming im here with you , you are safe now . he calmly said .

how come ?

seulgi noticed youve been gone for so long so we searched for you . and from there we have known you are kidnapped. 
dont worry the police are searching for them .

he saw panicked in irenes eyes.

wife dont worry everythings under control , they cant get near you again .

hubby , did they do something to me ? irene remembered everything and her feelings is so mixed up .

lisa looked at irenes eyes , NO . before they could even do that we arrived . irene heave out a relief but still she is bothered .

Lisa knows what irene is going thru . he must do something to prevent irene from having a depression .

wife as long as im here , i wont allow anyone to hurt you .

irene hugged him . hubby , the truth is would rather die than to give myself to somebody else .

wife dont say that , i promise i wont let that happen .

irene shook her head and tears streamed to her cheeks . you dont understand hubby , my virginity is the only thing that i can give you . the rest of me is unpure and dirty . if some one has violated me i dont know how to face you anymore , and in myself i dont know if could i accept that painful fate ? knowing that you worth so many best things that i am not worthy for ? how could i stand by your side in the future ?

lisa wiped her tears .

wife please dont let your thoughts run wild , i love you more than anything you dont need to worry okay ?

and you are so precious and special , im just rich but like you im just human . stop thinking that im a heaven and youre the earth .

because in reality i always think that you far precious than that , you are my air , without you i cant survive .  lisa is wearing his heart on his sleeves he wants to assure irene he loves her no matter what .

hubby thank you . but if you think im your air . i think your my water.  you restore me , you freshen me up and give me life without you i would die too .

really ? so you really , really love me ? lisa asked irene .

hey i always tell you i love you isnt that obvious already ? irene pout still with tears in her eyes .

lisa get wet wipes to the side table and wipe irenes tears .
"knowing you love me so much and you reciprocating it makes my heart hyper . wife dont worry anymore okay , i dont want you stressed out . just leave everything to me . and later talk to sorn . i dont want you to suffer from nightmares again .