Part25

lisa didnt see rose that morning and when he asked the receptionist said she already checked out.
after his meeting he ride his private plane.

***
at the airport irene was already waiting for her husband when she saw him, she rushed to meet him halfway he open his arms and irene hugged him tightly , she tiptoed and kiss him. hubby, i missed you, welcome home. lisa kissed her forehead and hugged her waist. i miss you too my wife.

when they reached home riley was hyper active he run to his father and when he reached him he pull his pants so he would pick him, lisa held him up and twirl him around, he was squeeling and laughing. irene was smilling looking at his husband and son it was her family.

afterwards they eat and they catch up, his son was talkative and boastful, he tells his mini adventures to lisa, he said that  he and his grandpa build a tent and they camp and stargaze, while he and his grandma went to the mall and he help her carry a bag ( one light weight bag )

he gave riley his gift, it was lego.  riley was happy with his gift he dance while carrying the gift and then he hugged lisas neck and kiss his cheeks. thank you papa. lisa smiled and felt warm in his heart, he pinch rileys cheeks lightly and said "my boy dont grow up yet."

irene heard it and she knows what lisa meant.

after spending quality time with his son, he tucked him to sleep. now its his wife turn. they are now in the bed, irene resting her head in lisas chest. her hands caressing his abdomen.

did you already have your brand ambasador ?

yeah, i just forgot her name but shes a famous south korean and canadian singer, rapper and dancer under black label.

wow, i think you picked the right one. my wife is really a good in strategy, you are really a  business woman. one day i'll wake up youll be competing with chanel and celine. im so proud of you.

thank you husband, its because of you, because youre always there supporting me.

of course, you are my wife and the love of my life, i promise to support you in your dreams, and i am here to pamper you and our kids. all my hard work is because of you.

irene kissed lisas cheeks. and hugged his waist.

hubby tell me something about Rose.

about rose ? chipmunk ??

yes.

she was my childhood friend. we studied in the same school, grade school and middle school.

what about his boyfriend?

i dont know if she have a boyfriend. i havent met anyone. and when we are in middle school she is  chubby and was oftenly bullied, so i always defend her. after that she went abroad and when she came back she is already thin but she never told me she has a boyfriend.

did you ever like her?

lisa chuckled, i treat rose like a sibling like how i treat jisoo and seulgi. Youre the only one that caught my attention. then he kissed the top of her head. wait wife i'll go get something. then he stand up and goes to his suitcase and rummage it.  he came back with a box in hand. its a necklace with diamond.

its beautiful but hubby i have so many jewelries already.

its okay, you deserve it because you always work hard. wife just let me spoil you okay.

hubby i want to give you something too but you have to close your eyes.

okay and. lisa closed his eyes irene get something from the drawer.