PART 10

i had the best time of my life , waking up with the love of my life , i feel so alive and thankful .
i pull her closer to me and put my chin in her shoulder . before i never thought that i would need a lover , for me love is a weakness . but now i understand it . i needed it like air . irene without her in my life i would be gloomy .

hmmm. good morning hubby .
irene said , i think our bodies is conected everytime i wake up , she wakes up or vice versa .

good morning my beautiful wife. and i gave her a tight hugg and kiss her at her crown .

she lightly tap my cheeks .
i need to get up now , i need to make breakfast for my clingy husband . she said teasing.

hmpf. i cant get enough of you , youre so cute and i love you so , so much. i said with an aegyo .

irene laugh so hard . im happy everytime i hear her laugh .

ok sweet guy lets get up .

we brush our teeth and shower and make out in the bathroom . i never made moves because i know my wife is still sore. she would reject my hotdog .

while she head downstairs to cook i put on my office suit . I make sure i look handsome as ever , i never want my wife to look at any other men .

i came down after i am done . of course i backhugg my wife , my day wont be complete without clinging to her .

take a seat now im almost done .

i pull a handkerchief in my pocket and wipe irenes sweat . i cant help but to bite my lips when i see sweat in her neck.

hubby im still sore. irene said it sensing my desire .

ok love . i calm my buddy its his fault he is so excited yesterday , he choked the pussy cat to the extreme . now her momma is so strict .

while we are eating .

wife jisoo will come in here and accompany you to your self defense class and to your phychiatrist .

why ? do i look like crazy woman now ? she tried to make a joke out of it , but i feel shes quite offended.

wife its not that okay , im worried for your mental health , i want you to overcome your fears and i dont like it when you are having nightmares. i want you to feel free , confident and safe . i calmly explain to her .

irene hugged me . why do you care about me so much ?

because i love you . and im here now , i would never allow anyone to make you unhappy . always remember wife , you deserve the best things in life .

******* ****

i go straight to the basement to pay visit to my captives .

did Mrs. Lee give the names that i asked her. she gave 10 people sir . she said irene stayed at a mansion too for some years .

did she gave the name of that person ?

she said that person only gave a single letter for his name .

then get a sketch artist , i want to know who this person is .

sir what about mark chan ?

burn 100 cigarette butts in his stomach make sure it will leave a scar . and when its over make sure that he suck 10 beggars . i want them to regret what they did to my wife , that even in their dreams it will hunt them .

record it and tell him if he turns into his old ways again . i will make sure to follow up a beating and if ever he tells a soul about this i will leak his video worldwide .

Yes master , he bowed and left .

*****

i go to my office and again work in a pile of documents . i always double check everything and if some contrats dont pass my taste i put them in the shredder machine .

well contracts has to be read twice or thrice . some of them have negotiations that i dont like . times fly so fast its already 9pm . i have to go home now .

IRENES POV

hi young madam im Kim jisoo , you can call me chu , if you like . the beautiful girl with a heart shaped lips said .

i smiled at her , the truth is im shy meeting her. im not used someone respecting me as her boss .

we will be going now to your self defense class . and we go the white coupe car , i noticed our driver is a girl too .

young madam , she is seulgi your driver .

hello young madam dont worry your life is in good hands. even if im a girl im a good driver . i think shes a funny person .

we arrived at an ancient house looks like its a chinese house.

young madam shes Janice Hung . Shes a international wushu champion . and she will be the one teaching you your self defense young madam .

i quickly bowed at her , im so honored .

and she bowed at me in return .
im the one whos honored young madam .

janice hung made a intoduction before teaching me self defence .

In a world full of violence , women are more vulnerable to harrasment assault or violence .
In a 2018 survey 81 percent of women have experienced some form of violence , sexual assault , some experience violence from their family or even to their lifetime partner , because of this we need to learn the effective ways how can we defends ourselves if we came face to face with the situation .
this technique is effective even if it was a heavy attacker .

our safety is a must .

for 2 hours she will teach me the basics of self defense .

she first show me a horse stance . and what will i do when someone grabbed me by the hair.

first as he grabs your hair trap his hand tightly with both hands , step back do a defend bow stance turn underneath his arm to twist his arm as you shift your bow stance prepare to run as his hands slips from the grab . run and escape .

she showed me the footwork and upper body movements . she was really good . we had demonstrations .

and she show me some more situations how can i defend myself .

i cant wait to show what i learned to my husband .

after that we eat first and go to a clinic . the psychiatrist name is sorn .

we talk about sensitive informations of a highly personal nature . she ask me so many things that first made me uncomfortable but later made me feel better . like a rock is lifted in my chest .

we will have a talk again nextweek .

im thankful to my husband even if his not with me , he personally picked the person that i will be with . he always ensure im safe and in good company .

after my self defense and therapy i went home and take a nap .

i woke up when i felt someone pulling me in his embrace . i smelled my favorite scent . it was my husband .

hi beautiful , good evening.
he playfully said.

hi handsome . i played along .

so hows your day ?he asked .
i am now resting my head in his arms facing him .

good . everything turned out fine . thank you hubby .

good , good . he smiled . have you eaten already ?

yes . and you have you already eaten ? he just humm and smile .

hmm why is my husband acting so charming today ha ?

well , i have to be charming so my beautiful wife wont replace me .

i cant help but to touch his face and kissed him . " nothing like that would happen , im yours for the rest of our life . " i said while kissing . i want to cry , if he only knew how much i love him now .