Part 15

as our lips connected , our tounges meet and started dancing slowly together savoring the moment as our heart beat as one . lisas hand started caressing my back until it find its way to my breast to fondle it and pinch my nipple gently sending shivers to my spine .

wife can i have you ?  i nod , it was one of my fantasy to be taken outside.  lisa turn me and bend me at the table , he lift my skirt up to my waist and pull down my panty. he licked my pussy slit up to my ass , i melt in what he was doing . i try to stifle my moan but i can help it when he is so good in eating me.
then he unbutton his pants and he slide his cockhead up and down to my slit to lubricate it . as he inserted it inside me he started rocking back and forth while his other hand strum my clit adding another wave of pleasure to me . my legs started to get woobly because of this .

then he decided to change our position , he lay my back gently on the table and lift my right leg to his shoulder . he was balls deep in me . he hugs my legs to keep me stable in his attack. 

i cant feel my heartbeat pounding so loud while my lower part spasm . We were so lost in pure pleasure that our moans blended with the natures noise. 

hubby im close i said , wife can you wait for me a little longer , i want us to cum together . after he said that he put more force in his thrust.  i can feel his heat inside me and i instantly let go of my juice his semen met halfway that it mixed together and is now   leaking in my hole.

as we calm down lisa carried me to the portable toilet / shower that was made for us near our tent .

we stand there naked infront of each other , letting the water run  in us .

****

as we lay in our camp bed , Lisa told me his future plans for us . and he asked me how many children do i want i said 2 . and then i asked him he said 12 , i hit his arms , he just laughed and said the more the merrier.

morning came we came back to the cabin and stayed there until we finished our 1 week rent .

lisa told me that jisoo gave us a month for vacation but since they have back to back meeting and some new clients overseas we need to go back home

my husband just stayed the night and went overseas early in the morning .

****

Still Irenes Pov

i am here at LM company . wendy is here training me on being Lisa's secretary . she told me that lisa is a very strict person when it comes to time management . and he wants everything organised .

when lunch time came we went to the cafeteria , she introduced me to other employees . and when they have known that i'll be lisa's secretary they cant help but to say goodluck . 

i cant tell them that i dont need it since im hiding my true relationship with him  . Lisa is like my lion king and im her liones thinking about it makes my lips curve to a smile .

*****

lisa goes to the basement first and he talked to his man named dwayne johnson .

young master mr. han and mark chan already learned their lesson pretty well .

how about the chips ?

i planted it to them and they were well aware of it .

good . how about the list of names i gave you ?

i already emailed them to you , young master. 

and the couple ?

they are begging me to let them  go or even have time to talk to you .