Part 26

irene become a little nervous when she saw that the party was extravagant. she thought it was only a small private party.

but now they were heading to a mansion. who would have thought that a simple looking girl lived there.

entering the large parking lot, she still has some fears of meeting upper high societes.

as they were going inside, many prominent figures appear.

chaeyongs father was in the army for a long time.  so this was just a natural occurance to her.

good thing when lisa said that she has to pick one of her best dress, irene picked her red one, it is simple but elegant looking. it complemented her very well. she was just like a phoenix that came down from the sky.

It is one of her creations in Velvet. she only made 5 pieces of it and it was sold out instantly eventhough it was a bit expensive.

lisa noticed irenes expression so he gently squeeze her hand and he assured her that everythings gonna be fine.

while they were walking inside its like the spotlight was focussed above them. people stopped talking and look at their way.

some people who didnt know them admired the couple, with their outstanding looks they are like a match made in heaven.

a feast for the eyes! the girls that likes him can't turn their heads away when lisa entered. he was like a greek god who can make every woman feel heaven in bed.

irene was beautiful too she looks like a celestial goddess, men cant help but to stare at her, lisa noticed it so he placed his hands possesively in her waist. while the girls raised their eyebrows when they have seen him with someone.

they envy her. So this is the woman who was arrange for him. they internally scoff.

what does she have? sometimes i cant understand lisas parents they are high figures but they arrange a marriage for him, and that woman we dont even know where slum area did she come from. one of the girls said, she was one of those girls who never had caught lisas attention.

she tried everything to make him look her way. but lisa looked at her like she had grown two heads.

she even tried seducing him and wear thin clothes but lisa just scolded her when he saw it.

somi was just listening then she texted someone on her phone.

for them lisa is their cold prince charming, they are happy if he is single, he belonged to them, in their fantasy. seeing him with someone hurts them.

going inside they were welcomed by a band playing at the center stage. irene saw many girls tried to impress lisa they called him, greeting him with their sweet voice, but those girls wear provocative dress that shows their cleavage and some of the slit in their dress if you lift it up you can already get a glimpse of there heaven. thinking of this, she tightens her hold in lisas arm. she wont let her man wonder around.

lisas closed friends excitedly waved when they saw lisa. once they were near, lisa introduced irene to everyone.

Irene this is bambam, hoony, Jackson, Ten, and these girls are Sorn, minnie , Rebecca and Yna. 

irene noticed rebecca and yna are not that welcoming, their eyes diplayed hatred while others were quite please and keep on praising irenes beauty. and some of the girls in other table cant help but to gawk on lisa.

lisa would always ask irene if she wants anything, and would always caress her shoulder. his coat was now in irene.

dude i didnt know that you would become this clingy to your wife.