6.

Tati POV

Looking at how all my friends had their families, kids and spouses put me in a state of depression. I hated that I was keeping a secret of my own. That child that I "lost" I didn't lose her. She Jaylin Marie Jackson is very much alive and well. She's 17 just like Keri. I left for so long because I gave birth to her. I told Jayden it was a miscarriage because I thought it would be the worst thing that ever happened to him. Now it hurts me to my core because she's ready to meet him and he knows nothing about her."
"Why you cry?" Breane asked as she sat in my lap. I didn't even realize I was crying.
"Excuse me Breane. Can I talk to your Aunt Tati?" Jayden said walking over to us.
She jumped up from my lap as Jayden gently pulled my wrist to bring me into the house.

Once we got to one of the guest rooms he closed the door.
"So what's up? Why you crying?" He asked.
"Im fine." I said not looking at him. He gently grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes.
"Talk to me. I hate to see you down."
Even though me and Jayden didn't turn out like I wanted I could always confide in him. Tears rushed down my eyes as he pulled me into a hug.

"Jayden I have something to tell you." I said through my tears.
"I need you to calm down first."He requested.
But I couldn't. He kissed my lips. I didn't pull away though I wanted him.
He picked me up and carried me to the bed. In minutes he was in me breaking my walls down.
"Jayden." I said through moans.
He kissed my lips to keep me from being so loud as he thrust in and out of me. I felt my stomach tighten and knew it was time for me to release so I did. But he was still going.

"Jayden."Someone said walking in. We both looked up and it was his long term girlfriend Belinda. She rushed out the room.

Jayden POV

"Jayden." Someone said walking in. Me and Tati both looked up and it was Belinda, my girlfriend. She hurried out the room. I pulled out of Tati and looked at her face. She had tears.
"Im sorry Tati."
"No im sorry Jayden." She said sitting up searching for her clothes.
I did the same.
"Huh?" I asked. She looked at me long and hard.
"I didn't miscarry." She said. I stopped and looked at her. Maybe I heard wrong.
"You said what now?" I asked.
"I-I had the child." She said and all I saw was red. I slapped her so hard across her face. I walked out the room searching for Belinda. She was sitting on the front porch. But she wasn't crying or nothing just sitting there.

"Belinda." I said sitting next to her.
"You still love her huh?" She asked. Even after her telling me that for 17 years she kept my child away from me.. And lying to me all this time. And even me putting my hands on her. Yes, I still loved her.
"Yeah." I said rubbing my hand over my face.
"Does that mean we're done?"She said looking into my eyes.
"Yes, because now we have a situation to deal with. If it wasn't for this new situation, no I'd stay with you but I can't. I have to make things right."
"You know, you shouldn't call your daughter a situation." She said and starred at her.
"What did you just say to me?"
"You heard me." She said looking away from me.

"How would you know that?" I asked standing up.
"She brought her to the house plenty of times throughout the years. I simply told her you wanted nothing to do with the little girl."
I Could have killed Belinda right here right now. But I've missed enough of my daughters life, I'd go to jail for life if I killed her. I grabbed her arm and pushed her off the porch.
"You gotta go." I spat rushing into the house. Only to find Tati trying to leave. I grabbed her arm and she snatched it away.
"I didn't mean to hit you." I said.
"But you did! You could have asked me first what happened but no you didn't!" She yelled.
"I didn't know!" I yelled back.
She walked out the door and I followed.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"To get my daughter from school." She spat getting in the car.
"I'm going too." I said getting in the passenger side. She looked at me for a second then pulled off. Here goes nothing.