13.

Naunie POV

We had just gotten home and Braylon's truck was sitting in the driveway. I swallowed hard before getting out of the car.
We all headed in the house. The kids were tired and so was I.
When we got in the house Braylon was sitting on the couch.
Keri rushed to him with Bre following behind.
Caden and Chase stood closely by not all that fond of their father right now. He simply nodded at them.
"Kids, let me talk with your mother." He said sternly and they did as asked. I slowly walked to the couch noticing his hands were both bandaged up and I gently touched them, causing him to snatch them away.

"I've been talking to a lawyer. She says it won't take but a few months for us to get the divorce finalized. I can move out and you can keep the house. The kids can--"He started.
"Bray no. I'm sorry. I don't want a divorce." I said cutting him off looking into his eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks.
He was quiet for a minute. He smiled small then looked at me with a straight face.
"It's too late. I'm going through with it." He said standing up leaving me there in shock.

This is real. My marriage is officially falling apart.

Quay POV

I was in the bedroom of my house packing up a suitcase for me to go stay at a hotel. It was going to be uncomfortable staying in a house with my wife who wants nothing else to do with me.

I left Queen in the Dominican Republic when everything went down because I believe that no matter the circumstances the child should be with their mother, unless it's proven that the mother is unfit. Meisha is by far one of the most amazing mothers a child could have and there was no question.

"Daddy!?" I heard Queen yell from downstairs.
I guess their home. I headed out of the room carrying my suitcase until I got downstairs.
When I came in view she rushed to me jumping in my arms as I sat my bag down.
"Hey baby." I said kissing her cheek.
"You're leaving again?" She said as sadness filled her eyes. I just nodded. Meisha walked in the house and looked at me briefly before looking down at her feet.

"Uh I'm going to stay at a hotel." I said to Meisha as I placed Queen on her feet.
"Okay." She responded lowly playing with her nails.
"Daddy can I come?" Queen asked. And Meishas eyes started to water.
"Nah baby, you need to stay here with your mom til I get settled." I said.
"It's okay, she can go with you. She missed you." Meisha said and I nodded.
"I'll bring her back by later so she can pack up a small bag." I said as I took Queens hand. We started towards the door and I glanced at Meisha and noticed a tear before she shut the door behind us.

I don't want this but if she's unhappy then I can't do anything about it.

Micahs POV

I just gotten back to my apartment and I was exhausted.
"Baby." Lance called.
"Yeah ?" I answered setting my bags down as he approached me. He pulled me into a hug.
"Come talk me." He said pulling me towards the living room. I couldn't really talk because as soon as I sat down I was crying my eyes out.
"I take it your uncle wasn't happy?"
"Not even a little."I cried laying my head on head on his chest.

Braylon POV

Ima throw this money like a free throw

You just keep on dancing, like a freak ho

Arch your back, put your hands on your knees ho

Bounce that ass to my muthafucking beat ho

Bounce that ass, bounce that ass

Gone and bounce that ass yeah, for this cash yeah

Can you make it clap yeah, for a stack yeah

I wanna see you twerk yeah, put in work yeah

Take off your shirt yeah, go berserk yeah

Split on a dick yeah, do a trick yeah

Yo nigga ain't shit yeah, full of shit yeah

Baddest in the party yeah, popped a molly yeah

Got a lot of body yeah, la dee da dee yeah

Ain't fucking with no lames yeah, playing games yeah

I be switching lanes yeah, make it rain yeah

I be stunning hard yeah, in the mall yeah,

Ridin' foreign cars yeah, I'm a star yeah

She dancing like a pro yeah, I'm like whoa yeah

My pockets on swole yeah, hit the pole yeah

I ain't tryna cuff yeah, I'm tryna fuck yeah

You ain't tryna fuck yeah, pack your stuff yeah aye

I nodded as the stripper did her thing in my lap.
"This the shit you doing. I mean damn at least try and work on your marriage." Floated over my shoulder. It was Chase. I moved the stripper over so I could talk to my son.
"Your mom wants this man. I'm giving her what she wants." I say drinking my Scotch.
"She wants this? Pops you ain't give her time to answer. And left before yall got the chance to talk." He said sitting down.
"Your mom and I been together for too long. Yet it took her even longer to answer if she wanted a divorce. That was her answer." I said.
He shook his head and left it alone.

I loved my wife. More than anything. But I refuse to be married to someone who has to think about whether they want a divorce or not. So yes, I've decided to continue on with it. It's obvious it took her that amount of time to answer because somewhere deep down that is what she wants.