Spells & Broken Bones?!

Remember those 3 woman from Cartoon Hercules? The Fates? What if one of them was stuck in the scepter of Maleficent? What if one of them couldn't let go of the ignorance for the importance of the past? In this story her name is Fatale.
Audrey had gone back to her room. She sat in her bed face away from the mirror.
"Audrey!" A voice called again. "Let me out again!"
"No, shut up!" Audrey rejected the advice. "Leave my brains alone, I don't insomnia or a hefty migraine again."
"If we worked together think how famous you could be, I can help you solve the problems between Vks and the Aks."
"Adam cannot learn. He had one chance and that's all he got." Audrey retorted.
"Unless you could bring back those horrible days." The woman's sinister voice came billowing into Audrey's mind. "I know all pasts what went wrong and who to really blame including what happened to your real parents, embrace me, Audrey and you will not fall asleep again. Do you really want Jane to lose her boy?"
"There is nothing I can do Carlos said I needed to stay out of it so stay out of it I will." vowed Audrey. "Jane's my best friend and she'd want me to honor my promise to Carlos himself."
"Really loyal? Best friends still after you ruined her birthday party at Auradon, Audrey? You've always had a twinge of darkness in you even though you didn't want to admit, child. Everyone gets drawn to some sort of temptation and a hole that needs to be filled up too, darling."
"Stop it." Audrey screams. "Get away from me!" Sparks of green light seemed to cover her room. A strange figure stood in front of her silver hair and a starry rose pink silver gown.
"I heard you scream Princess Audrey, your story is far from finished. There is much you must remember, sweetheart."
"Queen of Dreams what was that?" She asked
gasping.
"Your Mother passed her incredible gift onto you that I gave her, Audrey dreams you see will come true just as they did for your Mother Queen Aurora did. You have dream visions, sparrow, you have to choose to step from your nest if you want to end Fatale's interfence make yourself a hero and bring her games to an end this is your freewill journey and I can't interfere anymore, child. Sleep tight she won't bite anymore tonight, I'll watch over you, little rose." Queen of Dreams cooed Audrey to sleep she was there in human persona in Audrey's room.
"You do realize you made Audrey a more useful vessel by explaining she sees the future." Fatale replied.
"She and her mind are protected by Themis Goddess of Justice you will know only what Audrey chooses to share with her friends if she keeps it a secret you will never know it, Fatale."  Queen of Dreams retorted.
"Where's my child?"
"Kyra and you broke the laws of time, Fata, that is why Maleficent was called upon to remove your soul from the world." The Queen of Dream replies to her. "You nearly had your daughter kill Anastasia Cinderella's step sister."
"True, Kyra was beastly out of control, but I don't care." said Fatale. "She was allowed to mess up as much as she wanted to that's the splendid beauty of my dear daughter."

"Audrey," Audrey found herself floating on a white cloud a woman with gray hair up in a sophisticated bun red elongated robe around a white tunic and lit candles on a old balancing scale one candle was shorter than the other. The woman's face was bright and rosy as her own.
"Welcome, Audrey, Princess of Aura daughter of Queen Aurora and Princess Philip you like your Mother have been chosen to become oracles, I am sure you know that not every event revealed to you can always be changed. You dream many realities and you will live many sleepless terrors in your nighttime dreams."
"I am aware, this is a blood gift passed down from my Mom isn't it?" asked Audrey.
"Yes, and the only gift it seems your Mom managed to pass onto you."
"Can you teach me how to control the power?"
She asked. "So it doesn't overwhelm me?"
"It depends, are you willing to learn under my teachings as the Goddess of Justice, Law and Order and become my youngest apprentice yet?, Princess?"
"I am." Audrey answered.
"Then I'll see you in the morning child." Themis answers right away and all mystery voices and lights disappear from Audrey's room right away and she was left to sleep soundly upon her bed. Meanwhile going to the Major Royals couples bedrooms which were across the hall Mal couldn't get to sleep even in the softest bed. She heard eerie sounds which sounded like a sort of magical music. Thinking she was hearing things she went to picture a book about one of the better spin off tales of her Mother in law itself. "The Enchanted Christmas story."  (This one will be canon in this story as it has an unspecified timeline and Belle looks the same and we never see Adam's face he was still a beast in it. And it is a good explanation for some of his outright crankiness in Descendants this could still be happening him being controlled by magical music of a villain) She sat back down on the bed, Ben was asleep for all of this, she opened it. As she read skimming the pages herself of the fairytale hoping it would put it at ease and to sleep, the voice in the other side of the hall gets louder in her ears. And finally the words almost become English with an extra s to flare it up."