Already Born A Star!

Jordan's Pov
"I know what you mean Evie what you really said to Carlos about the cobra being a pet of yours for awhile. This has something to do with your wishing to me how you couldn't feel complete, because you were already born a star attraction?"

"Yeah, I remember." answered Evie. "You sent me to this plains called Pridelands as a female drongo. But I'm glad I took the risk all the same. I'm glad you sent me there if you hadn't there is no way I would have learnt to be as fierce as beast without that pride of lions help, Jordan." (This will be a Lion King Lion Guard cross over. Out of anyone wishing she could spend a couple days as an animal I think it would be Evie.)

🎶You wanna be cool, you wanna be bold
You wanna be fierce!
You gotta find your own way to unleash that vital roar of your own!
I am a bad girl boss.
I have got more than style in the clothes
Flair in my hair
Regal as those manes that's how I sway!
Cause I'm a Queen to myself nobody can tell me otherwise!
Cause I'm a Royal at Heart!
Nobody is gonna make me doubt myself
Even when they attack my friends
I will stand tall; stand proud!
This is who I am Evil Queen's fearless daughter!
You will never see me frown,
Never see me groan!
Never see me shake
While the ground is trembling!
I got a crowd of fans!
Following after me
Cause I'm sweet and spicy
And talented at all the pretty stuff to do!
I can stand my ground!
I'll stand up for those who truly need a very loud voice to help get their moment to shine!
Cause like a male lion leader I've found my roar
Now, all I have to do is chill like a lioness in her lair!🎶 Evie belted out another big bop to the top sort of the song. "I've found my roar!  Not gonna be invisible, not gonna be locked away! I am here to stay so I have to send my regards out to those who are fighting for my place!

I am just a girl on a mission trying to find my place.
And so sorry to say, I ain't sorry that I have found my place!
Give me more time, bae, and you'll see me really glistening in the moonlight!
Betcha you thought you could break me down.
"'No Opinions and No Sound.'"
Pull me underneath so I could drown!
That's all swell, cool and all,
But chill it down, cuz I just don't wanna hear it!🎶 Evie flips out her blueberry colored hair with eleborate grace. "🎶Tell me all that I can't do!
Like a genie, you already give me a little box to decide to fit into!
But now I am somewhere new wearing something new,
And if the Crown fits, then, I say wear it
And be chilling like a villain!
Fiercely as A Lion Stands Their Ground against Intruders!
Chilling like a lioness! If the Crown fits, then, I say wear it!
Cause I thank my luck stars that I was already born a Star Attraction!
Anf now I'm chilling like a lioness and villain all at the same time, oh ho!
Baby, sugar, if the Crown fits, oh, then I say wear it!
Wear it, wear it! If the Crown fits, I say wear it! If the Crown fits I'd say, "Wear it!" If the Crown fits, I'd say, "Wear it!"🎶"

"Man, Ben, that looked pretty ruff on you." Carlos said.
Ben chuckles. "Good one, Carlos. Too bad my Dad can't get any jokes anymore."
"Who said I was joking, Ben? Are you really sure you wanna be doing this?" He asked. "Mal would hate for Auradon to lose its future King."
"Somehow, I think someone trying to kill me is the only way to make people see how valuable Mal is as future Queen, besides I can't let Evie got against that snakewoman alone. She's Mal best friend, Mal would kill me if I let anything happen to our Queen of our Parties."
"That is really, sweet Ben, to care that much about Evie."
"Well, you all are my best girlfriend's best friends. The strongest ones she'll ever have I have to be accepting of you even though each of you are very different from me and my kind, I know it is what Mal would respect, so I will protect you if I can after all you've all already done the same for me for Audrey and I need to find a worthwhile way to pay you guys back. It's my duty, Carlos as King I have to pay my life debts or I am worth nothing with the crown upon my head."
"Wow! You are so very much like your Mother, Ben." Carlos compliments to him right away.