The Future Symbols

"Why woud Hades send you back here after what happened with his daughter a month ago?"
"I don't know." said Audrey.
"You're here, Princess Audrey and Carlos." Ceclia greeted them. "Come on in."
"Where is your Dad, Cecilia?" asked Carlos.
"Out for a while please take a card." Cecilia said, look at Audrey while she said that. Audrey took a card.
"This isn't showing my future is it?" She asked.
"The cards cannot show the entire future but they can show you a picture of a symbol involved in your future, Audrey, it's a pictionary form of Tarot card reading less steady and sturdy and it is never wrong, Princess. The symbols are never wrong."
"Flip it over the card and tell me what you see?" Cecilia stated. Audrey flipped in over and even Carlos covered his mouth to keep himself from screaming at Audrey's picture.
"A Song Sparrow in a birdhouse with the door barred shut and mist hugging it tight." Audrey said. She knew what it meant.
"Someone wants you, Audrey, someone will make your Granny give you to him. You know of whom I speak."
"Yes, I just saw him in all his nastiness of the flesh." sighed Audrey. "I will not be another trophy wife to his supposed wall."
"The Bravery of Princess Lili lies inside you, Audrey use it to resist him. She is guiding you even now as we speak." Cecilia answered. "Carlos now for yours." Cecilia insists him to turn his card over.

Meanwhile in a Dark cabin, Queen Leah tried to get Cruella to tell her so to back off of uncovering her plan.
"He may not be my son, but I love him all the same and I will not make him listen to me Leah, just as you shouldn't make Audrey listen to you."
"She failed to win Ben's heart, I will never forgive her for that and none of these stupid things would be happening if the Four Vks had stuck to a Villainess paths, Mal ruined everything for me just like her Mom did and if Audrey my very own step granddaughter then I have to tighten the leash around her more. I know someone dark, bad and powerful who would love to take her in as his wife. I'd proudly offer her to him. The black mists roared.
"That girl that child with the brunette hair in the pink is part of your family, Queen L."
"Not by blood unfortunately by marriage, Prince Erebos. Her name is Audrey."
"She will be my little Sparrow forever then, L." he boomed. "She reminds me of the woman who broke my heart the first woman I ever met, but Audrey's far more precious and treasurable than Princess Lili ever was though she committed a sin, Audrey's darkness is far deeper than Adam's Mother's ever was."
"You gotta a deal if she refuses to help me anymore she will become your pride and joy to be at your side always forever." Leah answered.
"You're beyond the cruelness of even Eris, Leah!" exclaimed Cruella. She lit the basin on fire destroying the magic and hurrying out of the cabin to return home to her son to tell him the bad news.

Audrey was frightened of returning home to her granny now that she knew the plan was to toss her right down the drain as the worthless vessel she had become to her supposed Granny. She was breathing heavy. Carlos flipped his over and to his surprise it was better than the other.
"It looks like you're going to stop one of the worst hunters in this universe, I think this is a reptile pet."
"Audrey's right this is true, both of them are true and both have one answer not too far away from Auradon."

She flipped a card over. It was a golden fire Willow of the Wisp on it. Audrey knew what that meant too. And the swamp surrounding its background was home to a female Gremlin likened to the old tale of Beowulf her name was Meggy Mucklebones.
"Do you want us to pay you?" asked Carlos.
"No, this is my treat, guys, just this once." Cecilia answers. "You may get home now, darlings."
She escorted them out of her Father's shop.  Megara walked them both to the bridge's edge, and said. "Good luck you two, stiff challenges and adversaries lie  against you on the road you take ahead of the rest of us."
"Whatever she faces, Meg, Audrey won't be facing it without me at her side, I promised my wife I'd keep her best friend safe, Audrey and I intend to uphold that promise." Carlos informs her to which her face goes absolutely white from surprise.
"🎶Come down Sparrow, sing me good morning.
Rise up sun, light the arch of the sky.
Living river, turn light to Diamonds,
When I look into my True Love's Eyes!🎶" Audrey sang at the bridge.