Melody learns to Ride Stormy

"You guys adopted Stormy my old mount?"
"Yeah, they did, Urchin was the only one who was allowed near him and now his son rides him, Ariel." Aquata answered. "Good luck, Melody. Stormy is pretty fast as seahorses go."
"Isn't thar something you used to say Flounder?"
"I never said it here and I said once when Melody was 12, but not in the exact same way as that, "I said, 'Wild Seahorses couldn't catch me, Ariel."
Arielle chuckles at Flounder's remarks. Gabrichin gives Melody the sea reins attached to the bitless bridle on the hippocampus's head. He holds her back steady and teaches her how to pull the reins back to the side where she'd normal have pockets right below her waist as a human.

"Good, excellent, Mel-Mel. Left rein is your outside rein, right rein is your inside rein." Gabrichin speaks. "Look straight over his head just like a land horse, this is a partnership, as long as mount or rider can see they can handle any open ocean waterway or racing course. Always look straight ahead to see where you are going? You ready for to take him for a go, Mel?"
"Yeah, I'm ready." Melody tells him. Gabrichin gives a nod.
"Giddy up, Stormy!" Melody tells him.
"Your daughter is an incredible Seahorse ride, Arielle, I hope you know we have that family reunion coming up with Hades and all the others of the Aegisis underwater realm.
"Yeah, yeah, haven't forgotten Tritea marked it on my calendar." Arielle responds. "She is such a hybrid between me and Eric. I don't know what to advise her on. She is dating a Prince on land and now she's hanging out with this merboy who happens to be the son of my merfolk best friends down here, Father."
"She is your daughter. She will make the right choice for herself. It's not wrong for her to date two different people in order to find out whom she likes much better than the other. She knows what she likes and what is best for her, trust her."
"Like you've always trusted me, Daddy?!" snaps Arielle. "The minute I fell in love you put up a fuss for no reason and it was the wrong kind of fuss too, Triton.
"You never apologized either!" Arielle exclaimed. "Nor said thank you to Eric for daring to risk his very own life to save you and me from Ursula in the first time without a single sidekick's help. He's a real hero more than the other Princes he didn't have to swim after me but he did because that is how much live he wanted to show that he has for you and me. But you don't understand this type of pure love because with my oldest Great Aunt Thetis and her sister Amphitrite, my own Great Grandmother, arranged marriages have been tradition for far too long in this family and people have long failed to see that Princess Thetis was never ever happy, but I saw that!"

Arielle swims off immediately.
"I'll talk to her Daddy." says Arista swimming off after her little sister.

Melody was a bit dizzy after getting off Stormy and Gabrichin held her steady.
"Phew, I did not expect to get so dizzy after riding a seahorse on a raceway." Melody mutters.
"Shall we dine together Papa?" Aquata asked.
"I'll join you girls for dinner after my haircut in the salon, ladies watch over your niece Aquata."

"So you wanna hear the rest of the story Ariel your Mom was telling you, well, by the time I got to the Eelfolk kingdom the hunters were prepared again and I got caught too." Aquata admits. "Don't visit that ocean without an escort it is not safe. I've heard from the fish that live there Ursula tried to drive the King mad so he'd turn on us."
"I know what that family is like, but those daughters, they are the complete opposites of their Mothers."
Flounder tagged along with the two of them.
"So Sebastian told me the two of us had to split up, but it didn't shake my anxiety one bit." Flounder admits. "OHHHH, GEE, I know Sebastian said we cover more territory this way...splitting up and searching the city for Ariel, and then meeting up again. But I really hate this. I could get caught and who knows what could...uh oh, more of those hunter guys. They really make my blood run warm. Aw, NO! I don't believe it! They've caught--!"

He swam off to find Sebastian again.

"Did you hear something like a yelp?" asked one of the hunters of the Eelfolk to his partner.
"You've been working too hard." His coworker disillusions him with that statement. Flounder continues to panic as he swam for Sebastian. "OHHH, this is just getting worse and worse! Now, what am I gonna do?!"