An Evil Queen's Past

The Evil Queen came across one of her old books and stepped back from the cover was the King's Father who made her wed a careless Prince twice already to save a kingdom and that was bound to be destroyed by Darkness himself along with the evil threat of the King of that nasty swamp. Queen Audhilde was her Mother married into the Royal German Family and was married to King Thilde her Father very strict and very germ, and he spoiled her non stop often sacrificing for her in place of his people which angered her Mom who was once a peasant with very little ever had she own. But they both equally loved their daughter, made insistent persistence she look her best in a clean gown and well combed hair in an updo. She remembered her ballroom. Evil Queen as a young Princess below in her Royal Attire

She had a silver and gold metal tiara,  silver rhinestone bodice one piece purple tight fitted waist gown, the skirt of it was thin and very rippled vertically from side to side

She had a silver and gold metal tiara, silver rhinestone bodice one piece purple tight fitted waist gown, the skirt of it was thin and very rippled vertically from side to side. She loved wearing Dark purples. Her favorite choice of Royal Gowns. (This is based on what I've heard on other people's vlogs from the Evil Queen character herself in DCA. Her favorite color is purple. So I'm using that factoid here.) Princess Grimhilde's hair was dark brown and finally spread in curls as she grew in the sunshine. Her skin rather resistance to the heat of the sun stayed pale and never got sunburnt and had no need of sunscreen that never was invented in her time. She had bright merry emerald eyes passed from the genes of her Mom as her curly dark brown hair was passed down from her Father. Unlike other Princesses she was never asked to consider courting someone like her parents. For a long time there wasn't a need and knew she'd grow to be a wonderful Queen and the Kingdom would be just fine with her sitting on the throne. She had started taking interests in fixing the mistakes her Father made from when she was born and spoiled by him at the start of 13 she started training with the soldiers and archers and became very skilled warrior they were impressed with they sent her out to help the huntsmen of the Kingdom find more food and everyone liked her. So what changed her? How did she become so cold? So rigid? Two to four words Arranged Political Marriage Contracts. She didn't just go through one of them. She went through two of them. That is how she obecame an Evil Queen aka the Evil Queen as she is known in storybooks today. The castle she lived in had tons of Norse, Welsh and Germanic symbols, antiques and totems in it. Here her backstory begins at 13 years old in a Royal Garden sitting on the swing her Daddy built her by hand that is how much love he had for her. Red Roses and Lavenders and Larkspur flowers grew in one bed together. She watered these flowers daily by herself. (I don't understand the whole stupid black hair drawing idea when it comes to fanart of the Evil Queen who says she has black hair. In the animation we have no idea. She's not Snow White's Mother, she's her step-mother therefore they do not share any genes by blood which means people shouldn't be making her look like Snow White in their fanart. It is ridiculous and very insulting)

 It is ridiculous and very insulting)