Chapter 6: Frostnova

Outside the interrogation room.

"What brings you here?" Crownslayer was extremely surprised to see Talulah, the leader across from her. Normally, the leader wouldn't personally inquire about such matters.

Crownslayer, a squad leader of the Reunion movement, going out to recruit is already a rare sight to see. Anyone in Xiu Xian's place would've felt honored.

Normally, no one could catch a glimpse of her, let alone Talulah, the leader.

"Just taking a look." Talulah said, "How many do we have?"

"Four," Crownslayer replied, "This one has performed the best."

"I've reviewed his information. What do you think?" Talulah inquired.

Crownslayer pondered for a moment and answered, "Logical, performance is good, and he acts decisively. Most importantly, even in extremely dangerous situations, he protects our comrades and doesn't abandon them to escape alone. His identity should be fine, or rather, I can't find a reason to doubt him. His abilities are also useful. It's just that it feels a bit too perfect."

However, Crownslayer quickly added, "His only issue now is that he hasn't been with us for long enough. We haven't had a chance to observe him properly."

Tsurara nodded, "Our informant in Lungmen is trapped, and he has some valuable information."

"I'll go right away," Crownslayer immediately said.

Talulah stopped her, "This is an opportunity."

"What do you mean?" Crownslayer asked.

"We've lost too many of our spies. Let's consider this mission a selection process, although it may be a bit risky for you," Tsurara explained.

Crownslayer chuckled, "There have been many attempts to capture me, but none have succeeded."

If Xiu Xian could hear these words, he would probably burst into laughter. After all, in the game, Crownslayer became the target of persecution in various memes due to her weight setting.

"I read in his dossier that he can suppress the spread of Oripathy?"

"Yes."

"Frostnova has ran into some trouble," Talulah turned and walked away, "Take a look at his abilities while you're at it."

"Understood."

..................

Xiu Xian sat in the room, pondering about where he was.

He only remembered following Crownslayer outside the city of Chernobog. Then, his eyes were covered, and he was put into a car.

After approximately fifteen minutes, the car came to a stop. However, the distance traveled should have only been about 80% of the total journey because the car took several turns along the way, presumably making a circle.

And then he was brought to this place.

As for the Reunion Movement, Chernobog's existence indicated that the timeline was before the main storyline of the game.

But the specific timeframe was still unknown. Despite spending so much time here, Xiu Xian didn't have the time to investigate the timeline. First, it was LGD training, and then he was sent out. His investigation in Chernobog was mainly about staying hidden, so he hasn't learned much.

As for the protagonists of the game, he only knew the name of Rhodes Island.

Moreover, Chen and Hoshiguma hadn't had any contact with Rhodes Island yet.