Chapter 18: Glory to Ursus!

"So, your plan is just to wait?"

All the communication devices on the officers had been removed, except for the commander's and Xiu Xian's attached to his ear.

The previous medical rescue message had already been sent out, and they had been asked twice why they hadn't arrived yet.

Under Xiu Xian's threats, the commander replied that they were searching for the suspect and that those who needed medical assistance had already regained consciousness.

Everyone was still in a standoff, but they had all relaxed considerably.

And Xiu Xian's plan was to wait.

"Do you have a better plan?" Xiu Xian spoke with some helplessness, "There's no reasoning with a bunch of lunatics. I don't want to take risks. It's better to wait for them to fight amongst themselves."

Naturally, Xiu Xian didn't intend to just wait. He was waiting for fighting to commence on Talulah's front.

That woman had once easily defeated Rhodes Island in the game. If it weren't for the little donkey's outburst and ACE's sacrifice, many of the operators we now know would probably never be seen again.

Even then, Talulah had brought calamity upon Chernobog, destroying the entire city.

But this time, things shouldn't be that extreme. Setting aside the time difference, in the game, Talulah was able to operate freely mainly because she had first suppressed Chernobog's central command tower.

However, she didn't have time to do that here.

But her strength is undeniable.

Chernobog didn't know Talulah's true power at the moment, so they were only organizing enough personnel to attack the temporary base of Reunion. But once the fight broke out, Xiu Xian is certain that after witnessing Talulah's terrifying power, the entire Chernobog would rally its forces and confront that monster!

By then, the troubles this police car might encounter would no longer exist.

Both sides were quietly waiting, and finally, everyone saw the distant night suddenly turn red with flames!

Then came the roaring and trembling that swept over the entire area.

Talulah had made her move!

Xiu Xian immediately looked at the group of police officers. "Go into that corridor and don't come out! Boss, you don't have a problem jumping down from above, right?"

"Such a hassle."

The police officers looked at the corridor, then at Xiu Xian, but they didn't move.

Bang!

A gunshot sounded, and a bullet pierced through the commander's arm.

"Go in!" Xiu Xian shouted in a low voice. "We just want to leave, don't force our hand!"

This time, Xiu Xian's gun was not aimed at the commander, but at the bag of Originium on the ground.

The faces of several officers changed, and then they formed a formation, cautiously observing the situation inside the building and Xiu Xian, retreating into the corridor.

At the same time,Crownslayer jumped down from the upper floor. Her body was light and agile, and she landed safely from the sixth floor height with a few nimble moves.

Xiu Xian couldn't help but sigh inwardly, no wonder, no wonder.

No wonder in the game, you are kicked around like a football.