Prologue

Alice Christine Hayden, the person Lorelai Gilmore left behind when she ran away 15 years ago from the Gilmore residence. Alice has been living with her father, Christopher Hayden, since then. Their family isn't just the two of them; it includes Christopher's formidable wife Elizabeth Hayden. Their trio has been perfect for the last 15 years. Alice attends Chilton, has aspirations for the Ivy League, has a wonderful friend group, and sees both sets of grandparents regularly. This picture-perfect lifestyle is about to be shaken with the entrance of Lorelai (Rory) Gilmore to Chilton their sophomore year.

Alice knows everything she needs to about both Lorelai Gilmores. Lorelai, her birth mother, left her when she ran away. Taking Rory with her, she left Alice in the care of her grandparents before they decided to call Christopher. Christopher went to college, obtaining a law degree to take over for his father, Straub Hayden. During this time, Alice lived with both sets of her grandparents. Since both lived in Hartford, she would split her time 50/50 to bond with each person. While at college, Christopher met Elizabeth Mcrae, and he fell hard for her. She was raised in society, obtaining her law degree alongside Christopher. As hard as Christopher fell for her, she fell harder for Alice. Elizabeth met the sweet 5-year-old and melted, she knew that this was it for her. 

With all of this time, neither Lorelai ever reached out to the small family. Christopher would visit the two occasionally and would call to speak to his other daughter. He never mentioned the existence of his other family, wanting to avoid the upset of his eldest (Rory). Lorelai reciprocated that protection of her eldest, never revealing that she had a little sister that lived so close to them. 

This is the beginning.

I do not own Gilmore Girls or any of their characters. I only own Elizabeth and Alice. This is purely from my imagination and the script/plot of the Gilmore Girls is the right of Amy Sherman Palladino. Again, this is just a fun twist of the show Gilmore Girls. 

A/N:

I don't know how often I'll update this. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what ideas you'd like to see. Like a love interest perhaps?