Chap 13 -|ENCORE!|- |MILLIE|

Millie noticed something off with Dylan, in the past week he'd been growing more distant and she had caught him looking at the old theater, which still was used and was still technically open, but barely.

Considering her own experience with odd and tragic events she was a bit worried that Dylan might be in trouble, the type of trouble she knew about, and knew how to stop if she could only keep Dylan in sight for just five minutes!

Millie told Brooke about some elements, like to try to cling to Dylan and prevent him from slipping off to the theater, because whatever was drawing him there could be potentially deadly for Dylan, and Millie wasn't if Dylan would come back like she had, she obviously left out the last part, only telling Brooke that Dylan going to the theater alone could be dangerous.

Dylan insisted he needed to see what was there, as apparently there was this strange noise he kept hearing that we wanted to check out, apparently the noise remind him of his father and he wanted to check out why the theater was playing that noise.

So here they were, Millie on high alert for danger, Brooke sticking close to Dylan's side and Dylan listening for the source of the noise.

The theater was more unnerving in the dark and Millie felt like she was being watched, like something was hunting her, it sent a shiver down her spine and for once in her life she didn't push the fire down in the hopes that maybe claws would be useful somehow if the fire got out of hand.

"What is that? It looks like that one animatronic Fazbear C.O made, the fox I think" Dylan said, pointing his flash light at something hanging on the ceiling, or some animatronic.

A chill went down Millie's spine, the animatronic fox -which was white and pink and she thought she could see the lines of faceplates on it- looked to be off but she could see the faint light from the back of it's neck.

"DYLAN MOVE!" She shouted when Dylan went to go stand under where the fox was clinging to the ceiling at in order to see it better.

The fox shrieked and lunged down at the same time as she spoke, although it's shriek somewhat sounded like words.

Millie lunged toward and grabbed Dylan, barely managing to haul him back in time for the fox to just barely miss his face, as in its teeth grazed the end of Dylan's nose.

"Aw, W-.. .-id ... Take... ... Star...... .-f.... .-he sh-o-ow away?" The fox asked, although Millie could barely hear its words between the crackling, static, jumping and screeching that intercepted each word.

Millie could even see the reason for the problems with the foxes voice, which was a tear in it's chest that exposed it's dented, burnt, torn and sparking voice-box, which probably shouldn't have been able to function.

"Get away!" Millie shouted, quickly looking for a weapon, her heart racing, she had felt more comfortable around Funtime Freddy after waking up after dying, and that was because he couldn't walk and couldn't harm her if she stayed out of reach, while the fox could very much walk and lunge at Millie to tear her face off.

"W-why shuo-.. I?" Snapped the fox, hissing softly when it's voice tried to fail it again. Millie saw Brooke lift something out of the corner of her and something hit the fox in the face, apparently Brooke thought bringing her paintball gun was a good idea, and considering the fox hissed and backed away when hit, Brooke had been right.

"BACK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND AND MY FRIEND YOU HÜNDIN!" Brooke shouted, aiming the paintball gun at one of the foxes eyes while the fox was preoccupied with trying to rub the paint off.

The fox hissed and fled to the upper levels of the theater, Millie saw their chance and -grabbing Dylan and Brooke's hands- dragged her friends out of the theater, onto the street and in the rough direction of her house, all the while trying to calm her racing heart.