Chap 16 -Plans & Scrap heaps- |MATT

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Millie shouted randomly, around two days after the repair on Funtime Foxy had been completed and the fox joined their odd, mitchmatched group.

"What is this idea?" Matt grumbled, not bothering to look at the emo dressing teenager, instead choosing to gently scratch behind one of Plush Spring Bonnie's ears as the little rabbit kit sprawled in his lap.

"We find people like us and help them!" Millie said excitedly, when Matt looked over at her he was pretty sure that if she was a hybrid species with a tail she would be wagging her tail.

"And how exactly to you plan to find these people in the first place? Let alone traveling over there" Dylan asked, for once since Matt had met him showing that he could possess the brain-cell for actual smart plans if he wanted to.

"I don't know.... But we'll figure it out!" Millie said, only being off put by Dylan's -correct- concern about travel and shit, as tracking odd shit related to Fazbear C.O wasn't as hard as it may seem.

"Okay..... But this idea can't function if we don't know how to find the people to help them" Dylan grumbled, mock-glaring at Millie as the teenager paused to think.

"It's quite hard to hide without rumors, I tried, I didn't last a month and a half before the cops were on me, although I think they might've thought I kidnapped someone" Matt said, already searching up the stories, he winced when a newer one popped up, strange pink goo splattered everywhere in a teenagers bedroom and quite a few places in a school.

"See, hard to hide, although I suspect this newest ones a person near-ish to your ages, the target for weird, Fazbear C.O related shit seems to be younger people, mostly falling under the teenager umbrella, but some younger people have gotten affected" Matt said, handing Millie his phone, already with the search up for the stories, a search Matt trusted because the info lined up with some bits of other media, although there were some false claims out there.

"Hey, this one about the girl turning into scrap is close to here!" Millie said, immediately zeroing on the one story Matt had a feeling that was much, much more tangled with the company and other, more major events, such as the night-guard disappearances/deaths, and the Afton family tragedy.

"Maybe we can check it out? Like scout it out, see what's going on and come back? Or maybe bring some trash bags and bring the girls scrap remnants over here, hey Millie! Maybe you can rebuild her!" Dylan said, getting excited toward the end about the idea of the girls scrap-like body being rebuilt and her having a chance to simply live life again, even if she was technically dead at that point.

"I don't know..... I've only done repairs that are minor to that, I wouldn't be working with an existing endo and plans, I'd be diving off the deep end blind" Millie mumbled, looking down, expression doubtful.

"But you can try, it's not like a failed rebuild attempt is gone hurt the girl, who's name is apparently Sarah by the way, and if you succeed I'm pretty sure Sarah isn't going to be mad at you for improving her life quality a fuck ton" Matt said, gently taking his phone back and quickly looking deeper into Sarah's story, although from looking before he already knew alot of the details listed.

"I'm pretty sure you can make it over there under the guise of like a weekend trip or something, or even a sleepover, I won't go trying to tell your guardians, if you take one or both of the animatronic's with you" Matt said, Brooke and Dylan immediately groaned upon hearing the condition, although Millie looked a little bit more confident.

"Why do you think we'll need to take them with us?" Brooke asked, tilting her head slightly in her confusion.

"Because, there's reports of a sort of fake Sarah roaming around, everyone over there believes it's Sarah but this fake Sarah is missing scars, and looks perfect, in a way no normal human can. I don't doubt there's going to be trouble, Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy have already proved they can fight if need be, and seeing as Funtime Freddy is extremely sneaky despite being a animatronic bear he probably could sneak around taken, I don't quite know about Funtime Foxy though" Matt said, pointing out the differences some photos showed between Sarah and [Fake] Sarah.

"I have a trick!" Funtime Foxy announced, Funtime Freddy rolled his eyes as if he already knew what Funtime Foxy was about to do, which somewhat surprised Matt, even if the two animatronic's had apparently preformed at the same building -and been trapped in it- for years.

Then Funtime Foxy's form shimmered like a heat haze, and when it cleared there was a teenager around Millie's age standing there, with white hair, white fox ears, purple freckles, yellow eyes -although one was more natural looking then the other-  pale skin, somewhat normal clothes and a fluffy fox tail with a pink tip.

"How's that! Haven't used this form in awhile but it should fool people, I can hide the features if the town isn't hybrid or Were friendly" Funtime Foxy said, the purple splotch like freckles already fading away, most likely from the fox-turned-human hiding them.

"That should work, town definitely isn't supernatural friendly so features should definitely be hidden" Matt said, turning his phone off and going to stand up, Plush carefully cradled in his arms.

"Form the rest of your plan without me, now that I've hopefully prevented you idiots from bad decisions I'm going back to my car with Plush to get some sleep"  Matt said, quickly walking off, leaving the teenagers and two animatronic's to hopefully form a plan that wouldn't get them killed.