Ill take her

Chris
I walked in my moms house. I said mom I'm here! She walked in and hugged me. I'm spending time with her before we go back on tour tomorrow. Mom said I'm going to kill your sister. I said why? Mom said she finally got expelled today. I said for what? Mom said disrespecting a teacher. But she's been in multiple fights verbal and physical. I get a call for the school at least 3 times a week. I'm going to lose my mind Chris. Me and her have been fighting literally all day. Since she got home till she left. I said do you want me to take her on tour? Mom said you don't have to do that honey. I said mom you look like you've been through hell and back. I haven't got to spend any time with her in a long time anyways. Mom said Chris she's a monster. I said it'll be okay, I'll line her out. Mom said are your band mates gonna be okay with this? I said I'll explain the situation to them. They'll understand. Mom hugged me and said thank you honey. I need a break. I said I know. Liv walked in and said what's going on? I said hey Liv. I hugged her she hugged me. Liv said I brought McDonald's. She took a drink of her milkshake and went upstairs. I said I'm gonna go talk to her. Mom said okay. I went upstairs and knocked on her door. Liv said come in! I walked in. She was laying on her bed playing on her phone. Her room was covered in band posters. Liv said what's up? I said so mom told me about you getting expelled. Liv said and? I said mom and I agreed on letting you come on tour with me. Liv laughed and said that's hilarious. I said I'm serious. We leave tomorrow so start packing. Liv said I'm not going. I'm not just up and leaving my life here to come with you. I said it's literally a little over 2 months? It's not long. You need a break and mom needs a break. Come on, I see you have an ice nine kills posters. That's a main band I'm touring with. Liv said I have a career I can't just up and leave. I said 2 months not gonna kill you. Liv said 2 months?! I saw a guitar in the corner of her room. I said you play? Liv said yeah, when I'm not in the ring I'm playing. Now go away I'm tired. I said be packed and ready by 2 tomorrow. Good night I love you. I went downstairs. Mom said so? I said well she's not thrilled. But she's gonna have to suck it up. Mom said thank you. I said you're welcome. We sat on the couch. I said find something for us to watch. Mom said okay, she went to Netflix and turned on Lucifer....