Ice Nine Kills

Gabbi
I said hello. Spencer said so we wanna be nosey. I laughed and said you want the scoop as to why Amanda dipped don't you? Nadia said yeah. I said at least you're honest. Amanda said yeah I wouldn't tell them. Because it's not my place to do that. I said well this better not get out on the internet. Joe said don't worry we won't say anything to the public. Ricky said Amanda just told us to ask you what happened. I said I'm glad you're  not going around telling people what happened. Amanda said of course. Spencer said anyways we'd like to know if we're touring with a shitty person. I said that's an understatement to describe Chris. Nadia said holy shit, what'd he do? I showed them my arm and said well 1. He gave me this beautiful bruise. Spencer said he put his hands on you? I said yeah. Nadia said I didn't expect him to be like that. Dan said dude what the hell? I said oh! That's not even the worst part. Joe said it gets worse. Amanda said yep. I sat down and said he lied to me for 19 years. Dan said holy shit! About what? I said so you know how he's my brother? Spencer said yeah? I said he's not actually my brother. Patrick said are you adopted or something? I said oh no, he's my biological dad. Everyone was in shock. Amanda said yeah, that's why I dipped. Dan said he lied to you for 19 years? I said yeah, so that's the type of person Chris is. I'm never gonna forgive him for that. Spencer said I don't blame you. I said I mean it, this better not get out. Spencer said it won't, dude that's fucking crazy and majorly fucked that he'd do that. Amanda said see why I dipped? Nadia said uh yeah. Spencer said so what are you gonna do when tours over? You have to go home to your mom. I said actually I'm not going home, Evan offered me his spare room in his and Cam's house. Patrick said really? I said yeah. Nadia said that's very kind of him to do. I said I know, he's been so good to me since we met. There was a knock on the door. Joe said come in! Andy walked in. Andy saw me and said you must be Gabbi. I said yeah. Andy said your Chris's sister right? I said we're related unfortunately. Andy said bad blood? Nadia said understatement of the year. Andy said oof family dramas never fun. Well I won't be dealing with it much longer. I'm cutting all contact after this tour. But I'm gonna get out of here. Joe said have a nice nice. I said y'all as well. I walked out of the bus and went back to ours....