The bus

Evan
Me, Cam, Sam and Corky were in the bus. I said Liv's coming over. Sam said your tour girlfriend? I said if you wanna call her that. There was a knock on the door. I said come in. Liv walked in and said hi. Corky said just wake up? Liv said yeah not to long ago. She sat beside me. I said how's your back? She turned her back to me. I said holy shit dude. Liv said it look bad? Cam, Corky and Sam looked at it. Cam said Jesus Christ dude. Liv said I'd kill for an ice bath right now. I said go take a cold shower or something. Loren said I'm good. She laid across my lap. I rubbed her back. Corky grabbed her lobster pad and put it in the microwave. She said here. She laid it on her back. Liv said lowkey that feels great. I massaged her back. I said hey I have a weird question. Cam said oh lord. I laughed and said it's not bad. Liv said yeah? I said would you like to come on stage with us tonight? Liv said for what? I said I was thinking for degrade me. Liv said you just want me to dominate you in front of hundreds of people. I laughed and said that and I think it'll be fun instead of you just sitting alone in the bus. You can do whatever you want to me. Liv said don't tell me that I'll have you tied up or something. Cam said Evan would enjoy that. Liv said okay I'm down. Corky said alright sexy wanna go shopping for some props. Liv laughed and said are you serious? Corky said yes ma'am. Liv sat up and said let me go change clothes. She got up and said I'll be back. She walked out. I said for the love of god Corky get restraints or something hot. Corky laughed and said that's the plan and Jesus she has a nice ass. I said I know right. Cam said and she's insanely pretty to. Don't fuck that up Ev. I said I don't plan on it.

15 minutes later
There was a knock on the door. I said come in! Liv walked in and said ready? Corky said yes maybe let's go. We'll be back in a bit. I said okay. Sam said be safe. Liv said I'll keep her safe. Cam said okay later. They left....