The truth

Chris
Liv just left. Ryan said so what's the real reason? I said what do you mean? Vinny said why you don't want her to be with Evan? I think they'd be cute together. Ryan said plus it's legal it's not like she's a minor. I said I swear to god if y'all tell her I will kill all of you. Justin said yeah sure. I said no I'm being serious. You can't tell her. Ricky said we promise. I looked at Vinny, Justin, Ryan and the girls. They said promise. I said when I was 16 I got a girl pregnant. Ryan said oh my god. I said She kept the baby and I did not want children at all. She died during child birth. So that left me with the baby. My mother insisted on me keeping it and I told her I didn't want the responsibility since I was only 16. So she decided that she would raise her as if she's her daughter and we both agreed to never tell her. They were in shock. I said yeah, so if I'm protective like a father that's why. I'm her dad. Vinny said dude! Why haven't y'all told her? She's literally 19. I said 1. I'm not trying to fuck up the relationship we already have even more and 2. Telling her is going to be the scariest thing I've ever done. I don't think she's ready mentally to have that ball dropped on her. I am gonna tell her when she's older. Ryan said so is your name actually on the birth certificate? I said yes. Ricky said did your mom legally adopt her? I said no, so I am legally and biologically her father. Ryan said has she ever seen a picture of her mother? I said no. Ricky said has this not came up? I said surprisingly no. Everyone in my family made a deal to not tell her. So y'all are the only ones that know. Don't you dare tell her. Ryan said it's not our place to tell her something that big. I said thank you. Justin said she might actually kill you. I said she definitely will and she'll hate me. Amanda said well you've been lying to her for 19 almost 20 years. So yeah it's understandable if she tries to kill you. Ricky said y'all don't look alike at all. I said she takes after her mom. I pulled up a picture and showed them. Vinny said she looks so much like her mom. I said I know and I'm very thankful for that. Justin said but Evan would be a good guy for her. I said it weirds me out that she's still in high school though. Talitha said she's 19 though. She's an adult you have to let her make adult decisions. I said I know, but it's gonna crush her when I tell her. Alicia said you have to tell her dude. I said I know but I'm literally terrified to. Justin said you have to tell her eventually. I said I know. I'm gonna go for a walk. I gotta clear my head. I walked out of the bus....