Cancelled

Next day

Chris
I woke up and walked through. Ryan said well congratulations jackass. You're public enemy number one. I said what? Justin said oh you didn't see what someone at the show posted last night. I said no, I came here and went straight to sleep. Justin gave me his phone.

Evan said will you shut the fuck up?! You're the one who fucked up! *I said no fucking way. Ricky said yeah.*
I said mind your own fucking business?! Evan said not when you're being a jackass to someone I care about! I don't tolerate that shit! I said OLIVIA MARIE CERULLI! I screamed DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT! Cam said let's go to the bus. I screamed NO DAUGHTER OF MINES GONNA ACT LIKE A WHORE! Gabbi screamed YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! YOU LIED TO ME FOR 19 YEARS! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! I'm not dealing with you right now. I grabbed her arm. She punched me, I fell and she screamed DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! CONTROL YOUR FUCKING SINGER! Gabbi walked away.

I gave Justin his phone and said what the hell? Alicia said take a guess at how many times that specific video has been retweeted? I said do I wanna know? Ricky said 2,340 times. Justin said make that 2,345 times now. I said I'm so fucked! Ryan said no kidding, you're literally trending on X right now. I said fuck my life. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through the hashtag. I read

I never expected Chris to be like this. How could you lie to someone for 19 years?

So that's how she got that big bruise on her arm. Wtf Chris Motionless is out here abusing women

Chris is a disgusting and vile human being. I will no longer support him in anything he does

Wtf! Is wrong with you? I thought you were a good person. I could look up to. But turns out you're a shitty person.

I said oh my god, what am I gonna do to fix this? Vinny said you can't fix it. I said fuck my life. Talitha said well Cam's live. I said oh god. Talitha put it on the Roku.

Evan, Liv and Cam were singing and dancing to the Scooby Doo theme song. Alicia said she's so pretty in pink. Talitha said she's actually a really good dancer. Evan grabbed her hand and spun her. Sam walked in the bus and said this wouldn't be the weirdest porno I've ever seen. Evan turned it off. Liv said hey, I used to have an OnlyFans. Sam said tell me you have daddy issues without telling me you have daddy issues. Evan, Cam and Liv died laughing. Cam said just destroy Liv. Evan said no kidding. Liv said damn, Sam just came for me. Sam said nah, that's Evan's job. Speaking of that. He threw something at Evan's face. Evan said fuck! What did you just throw at me? Liv picked it up and laughed. Evan looked at it and laughed. Sam said I'm not trying to have some babies running around here. Kym laughed and said well I guess it's a good thing we walked in on them last night. Ricky said really, when? Talitha said well we went to check on her after her and Chris got into it. When we walked in she came out of the bathroom wearing a men's shirt and her dress was on the floor. They all sat on the couch. Evan said okay so we have some news. We're dropping a new song tonight at midnight and it has fucking Johnny 3 tears on it. Liv said I've heard it and it's so good. Plus a major mood. Evan said it's called vendetta and we were originally gonna hold off on releasing it for a few more weeks. But it's definitely the heaviest song I've ever released. We will be playing it at the show in Charlotte tomorrow night. Cam said since it's our day off and miss thing over here has some anger she wants to get out. That way she doesn't take it out on us. She'll be having a match today. I'm gonna live stream it if y'all are interested in that. Evan read the comments and said alright bet, he'll live stream it. Justin said I love that they're just ignoring all the questions about you and Liv. I said me too. Liv said we're actually gonna go pick up my new gear. I hit up Mariah May's ring gear guy. Because I love her ring gear. It's absolutely gorgeous and I had him make me a few pieces. Anywho imma go up front and take us there. Evan said I guess we'll get off here. Cam said I'll be back on here around 5 for her match. Evan said later guys.

I said at least she's ignoring it. Ricky said you gonna make an apology tweet or something? I said yeah, I just gotta figure out how to word it. That way we don't get cancelled even more though. I sat on the couch and said fuck! Justin said kinda scared to see how the show goes tomorrow night. I said I'm actually terrified. Talitha said maybe it won't be bad. I said scroll through X for me real quick and look at what everyone's saying about me. I need a minute. I walked out of the bus and went for a walk....