Spencers

45 minutes later

Liv
We went to Spencer's and got some props. We walked in the bus. Sam said y'all are back. Evan said what all did y'all get? I said you're gonna have a good time. Evan said I'm very interested now. I laughed and said so we went in Spencer's. Evan said I like where this is going so far. I laughed. I sat down and said so I got a choker with a leash on it. Cam said oh Evan's gonna love that. Evan said I don't mind I've had worse around my neck. Anyways what else? I pulled out black fuzzy handcuffs. Corky said I picked those. Evan said okay. I said and the last thing I got was this. I pulled a whip out. Evan said oh hell yeah! Cam said we're about to see Evan dominated in person. I laughed and took it out of the packaging. I said stand up. Evan said yes ma'am. I laughed. I stood behind him and wrapped it around him. I pulled him close to me. Evan said ya know I don't mind this actually. Sam said such a masochist. Evan said she beats people up so I don't mind it at all. I laughed and let him go. Evan grabbed the choker and put it on himself. He held it up and gave it to me. I wrapped it around my wrist and pulled him closer. Evan said this is so hot. I laughed. There was a knock on the door. Cam said come in! I sat on the couch. He fell on top of me. Ricky said what the fuck?! Evan got off me. Ricky said bro we've been looking everywhere for you. I said I went out with Corky. Ricky said well Chris is pissed off right now. I said and I care why? Ricky said just come to the bus. I said I'll be back in a bit. Cam said we go on stage in an hour by the way. I said okay, I'll be back in a bit. We walked out. Ricky said what the hell were you doing in there? I said hanging out with my friends. We walked in the bus. Ricky said fucking found her! Chris said what the hell?! I said what?! I went to the mall with Corky, we just got back. She had to get stage props and invited me to go. Chris said what part of tell me when you leave do you not understand. I said I'm not a child Chris! I'm 19! I grabbed my makeup bag and said I'm not dealing with this right now. Chris said Olivia Cerulli! I walked out of the bus and went to the bunk compartment. I dug through my suitcase and found my black dress. I closed the compartment and went back to Evan's bus. I said imma back. Cam said that was fast. I said I'm not listening to him yell at me. Can I get ready in here? Evan said of course. I sat in front of the mirror and started doing my makeup....