Really?

Evan
We walked in the bus. Sam said so you just forgive them that easy? Liv said well they really didn't have a choice in telling me or not. Liv and I sat on the couch. Liv said I know I shouldn't be forgiving towards them. But if I told them something like that I wouldn't want them to tell whoever it
was about it. I said I get that. Cam said so do you legitimately think you'll never forgive Chris. Liv said he lied to me for 19 years. I can't forgive that. Plus he put his hands on me and I'm not dealing with that. But they only knew for a few days. Sam said well when y'all kissed on stage I saw Chris's face and man was not happy. I said well fuck him. Liv laid her head on my shoulder and said he can get over it. Cam said I lowkey wanted to see Chris's face. I said you shit stirrer. Cam said well I knew it would piss him off. Liv said well I didn't mind. It pissed Chris off and I got to kiss Evan. I said eww you wanted to kiss me? Liv said yeah. Cam said so if y'all have sex send a text. So that way we're not traumatized. Liv and I laughed. I said okay. Liv said I'm fine with you flirting with me on stage. Liv's phone lit up. She checked it and said oh yay, people know I'm related to Chris now. I said they don't know that he's technically your dad, right? Liv said it says he's my brother. I hope to god that fact that he's my dad doesn't get out. Liv said I just got a text from Amanda. I'm needed in the ice nine kills bus. I shall be back. I said okay. Liv got up and walked out. I said god she's beautiful and an amazing kisser. Sam said dude ask her out. She's gonna be living with us soon. I said I'm gonna wait a little longer before I do that. Cam said well y'all would be super cute together. I said I know right. I am gonna ask her out before the end of the tour though. Cam said she'd definitely be the hottest person you've ever dated then. I said I know right. I said well imma go shower. I got up and went to the shower....