Cam

Amanda
Chris walked in. He was pissed off.
I said I take it didn't go well. Chris said she fucking pushed me out of the bus. There was a knock on the door. Chris said oh god, what?! Kym said come in! Cam walked in and said Liv needs her phone and bag. Chris said tell Evan he just ruined his chances of touring with us again. Talitha grabbed her phone and bag and gave it to Cam. Cam said don't worry we don't wanna tour with you after this again. We don't support people who lie and abuse women. We all looked at Chris. Justin said what? Cam said oh he didn't tell you what just happened. The reason he was pushed out of the bus. Is because he grabbed her arm and tried to jerk her out of the bus. By the way she told us what your mom and dad did to her and I'm sure you knew about it. Chris said get the hell out. Cam said later dick. He walked out. Ricky said you put your hands on her! Chris said I wanted to talk to her in here away from them. I said Chris you lied to her for 19 years. She's not gonna wanna come back here and talk to you. Chris said I know, I let my anger take over and that was very wrong of me to do. Ryan said no shit! She's literally a 19 year old girl. Biologically your daughter that's illegal and she can literally press charges against you for this. Angela said and with her temper right now she could easily ruin your career with a single post. Chris said I'm well aware Angela! I was pissed off at her! I still am! Talitha said and she had every right to be pissed and act the way she did. You literally betrayed her dude. You lied to her for a whole 19 years. Lying about what you did. I wouldn't be surprised if she cut contact with you and your whole family. Chris said I get it! I fucked up! Vinny said that's an understatement.
I started getting together all the stuff Liv left in her bunk. Justin said Amanda what are you doing? I said I'm taking Liv her things. That way she doesn't have to deal with dick head right here. I walked out of the bus and went to the bunk area. I grabbed Liv's bag and went to the tx2 bus. I knocked on the door. Sam said who is it?! I said Amanda, I come in peace. I brought Liv's belongings. Liv said come in! I walked in and said I'm so sorry about Chris. I brought your stuff that way you don't have to deal with him. Liv said thank you. I said can I see your arm? Gabbi showed me. A bruise was already forming. I said holy shit! He did that to your arm? Corky said yeah. I said oh my god, dude. I know we haven't spoken much. But if you need anything please let me or one of the girls know. Also we're sorry we didn't tell you. It wasn't our place to say anything like that. But we just found out maybe 2 days ago about it. Liv said thank you for the apology. I said I'm so sorry he did this to you. You don't deserve to deal with what he's putting you through. Liv said 19 years, he lied to me for 19 years and he didn't even tell me himself. I found out from my friend. Like what the actual fuck. I said have you talked to your mom, well grandma. Gabbi said I'm so pissed at her right now. Like she made my life a living hell and to go and add this on it. Liv called her mom, put it on speaker and laid it on the table. She sat down and stared at her phone. Evan sat down beside her and put his arm around her. You can tell he really cares for her.

Her mom: yes

Liv: hey quick question, why the hell did you and Chris lie to me for 19 years?!

Her mom: what are you talking about?

Liv: who's Lydia Jackson?!

Her mom: he told you, didn't he?

Liv: no, I did an ancestry thing and it came back Chris was my dad! So imma give you 3 seconds to give me a good answer as to why you and Chris lied to me for 19 years. Before I lose my shit!

Her mom: it's a lot to explain

Liv: I have the time, start talking!

Her mom: Chris got Lydia pregnant when he was 16, Lydia died during the child birth and he wasn't ready for the responsibility of having a child. So Chris and I both decided it was best if I raised you as my own.

Liv: HOW COULD YALL LIE TO ME FOR 19 YEARS?!

Evan rubbed her back.

Her mom: IT WAS EITHER THAT OR GIVE YOU UP FOR ADOPTION?! WITH THE WAY YOU ACT I WISH WE WOULD'VE JUST GIVEN YOU UP!

Liv: ME TOO! WOULD'VE SAVED ME FROM A FUCK TON OF TRAUMA!

Her mom: GOD WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE CHRIS?!

Liv: GOT MY TEMPER FROM HIM APPARENTLY! BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! 19 YEARS! WERE YALL EVER GONNA TELL ME!

Her mom: no I was hoping along the way you'd die or something

Liv: FUCK YOU! AND FUCK CHRIS! BOTH OF YALL CAN ROT IN HELL!

Hung up
Liv cried. Evan hugged her and said awe honey. I said what the hell is wrong with her? You don't say that to your child. Liv said I've dealt with that my whole life. But fuck that hurt man. Evan said I know we haven't known each other long. But I don't want you to go home to that monster. I have an extra room at Cam and I's place. Do you want to move in? Liv said are you sure? Evan said yeah. Liv said okay, please don't tell Chris I'm moving in with Evan. I said I won't. Imma go back to the bus and beat his ass. Here's my number if you need anything. Liv said thank you. I walked out and went back to the bus. Chris said how's Liv? I said why would you care? But consider this my last tour with you. I saw her arm, you're such an asshole. Oh, and your mom is a real work of art by the way. She told Liv she was hoping she'd die along the way. So yeah this is my last tour with you. Chris said my mom said that? I said yeah. The poor girls a major mess right now. I don't wanna hear a damn thing about her and Evan by the way! He's in there consoling her for your life long fuck up! Alicia said Amanda you're not serious about this being your last tour? I said I am, and if y'all still support him after all this. Consider me out of the cherry bombs after this tour. I went to my bunk....