Vendetta

Next day

Liv
We were on stage. Motionless in White and the cherry bombs were side stage watching. Evan said I gotta talk about something real quick. Someone screamed FUCK CHRIS MOTIONLESS! Evan said I know I'm bisexual but I'd much rather fuck a cactus than that dick. I laughed. Evan said anywho, how many of you watched Cam's live yesterday where miss Liv up here had a death match and absolutely killed it? People cheered. Cam said bro we watched her choke slam a full grown 200+ pound man yesterday. Evan looked at me and said you're a brutal bitch aren't you? I laughed and said don't fuck with me. Cam said oh I'm sure everyone learned that yesterday after you hit Steph in the face with a light tube. I said she challenged me to a death match and I had a shit day before. I guess she thought you were gonna be an easy opponent. I said I'm small and pretty but I'll severely fuck someone up. Cam said who needs bodyguards or security guards when you have Liv. I smiled. Someone screamed CHRIS MOTIONLESS IS A DICK! I said I fully agree with that statement. Cam said hey, everyone kindly look the right over there, put your middle finger up and say fuck Chris Motionless on 3. We laughed. Evan stood on the drum kit. We looked at Chris. Cam said 1, 2, 3. Everyone stuck their middle fingers up and said fuck Chris Motionless. Chris looked pissed off. Evan jumped down and said last night we dropped a new song called vendetta, how many of you have listened to it? A lot of people cheered. Evan said we have one song left and then that dick comes on. Evan walked over, put his arm around me and said we're gonna preform that for y'all to close our set. But before we preform it. I need to ask Liv something. I said what's up? Evan said will you go out with me? People cheered. I smiled and said I'd love to. He kissed me. We made out. Cam said fucking finally! We laughed. Evan walked up stage and said this last song is called vendetta.

Are you happy yet?
Now that you see my veins?
And while the vultures pick out all my splattered remains...

Will you forgive my debts?
Do you think I could be saved?
Or am I too far gone and all that's left is stains

It's what you wanted to be
You're a goddamn leech
I'll give you all the attention you need

Cause I've got a vendetta
And the only cure is this Beretta
I've got a fucking vendetta
And the only cure is this Beretta
To make you shut the fuck up

Loose lips there's too much talking
Fucking dead man walking
Line them up and let me drop them
Outline them all in chalk and...

It's a simple thing, but it seems like I have to simplify
It doesn't mean a thing to me that you breathe or you are alive

You think I give a fuck that you wanna see the other side?
A one-way trip to Heaven and I'll see you in the afterlife
It's fucking TX2 and he's leaving em crucified
Say hello to my beretta cuz I got a vendetta

And the only cure is this Beretta
I've got a fucking vendetta
And the only cure is this Beretta
To make you shut the fuck up

I said Also, if I have to hear TX2 talk about "goth dommy mommies" one more time
I'll shoot myself

I started headbanging

DO IT
FUCK YOU
Cause I've got a vendetta

Evan said we're tx2, we love you goodnight. We walked off stage. I grabbed his hand, he picked me up, I laughed. Chris said y'all realize how much trouble you've gotten me in. I'm literally getting cancelled and this is our headlining tour. I said you literally did it to yourself. You royally messed up and now you have to deal with the consequences. I looked at the band and said I'm sorry y'all are going through this. Just because your front man's a lying dick. Let's get to the bus my stomach hurts. Evan carried me to the bus. He sat me on the couch. I held my stomach and said bro, these cuts hurt. Sam said they make you look like a total badass though. I said it really does but bro this blows. There was a knock on the door. I said come in! Angela, Talitha, Alicia and Kym walked in. I said quick question why does everybody stand side stage and watch us preform when y'all have 30 minutes between sets? Because I know none of y'all set up. Sam said for real though? It's kinda creepy. Angela said well we wanna see you be happy and having fun. Since you've literally been miserable. You look very happy on stage with them. I said I am. Angela said by the way we love what y'all are doing with degrade me. Even though Chris hates it. Evan said yeah well Chris can suck my dick for all I care. Kym said I don't know who hates each other more you or Chris. Alicia said we constantly hear Chris talk about how much he hates you. Cam said well considering we just made just about everyone in that building say fuck Chris Motionless I think it's fairly obvious. Talitha laughed and said well I definitely don't blame y'all for hating him. Me and the girls have been talking it over and this is the last tour we'll be doing with them. How Chris treated you isn't right at all. Kym said personally I think y'all are a very cute couple. I said I know we are. Evan laughed and said I love that. Angela said we can tell you genuinely care for her. Evan said I really do. Cam said we all care for her so much that we're letting her move in with us after the tour. That way she doesn't have to go be with her shitty mom/grandma I don't know whatever she is. Talitha said y'all are in LA right? Evan said yeah. Talitha said we all actually live in that area. If y'all are interested we could possibly hang out. Evan said I don't know about all that. Alicia said well the offer will always be there. Talitha said Chris hasn't been to Ryan and I's place yet. Sam said I have a serious question. Angela said what's up? Sam said do y'all think motionless will get kicked off this tour with all this controversy Chris has going on right now? Kym said I don't know, because Chris is literally public enemy number one right now. Talitha said it wouldn't surprise me if they did. But I'm pretty sure all the bands have to agree on it. But I figured y'all would've left. Evan said we really wanted to after he left that bruise on her arm. Because we don't support him at all. But Liv convinced us to stay for the exposure. Alicia said aren't you a sweetheart. I said now that everyone knows Chris is an amazing work of art. I don't really care. But I've dealt with mental and physical abuse my whole life. I can deal with Chris's bullshit. But after this tour I'm cutting all contact with him. I've tried doing it here. But he keeps following me around like a stalker and it's damn near impossible to do. Talitha said well I hope one day you and Chris can get along. I said hell will freeze over before that happens. Angela said well we should get going. Y'all have a nice night and be safe. They walked out. Evan put his arm around me and said I fucking hope motionless gets kicked off. I said me too. Cam turned on Netflix and we watched whatever anime he put on....