Thinking out loud

1 week later

Chris
We were back on tour. My face is still messed up. But I wasn't expecting it to heal in a week. We walked in the venue for soundcheck. Liv, Cam and Evan were on stage. They had thinking out loud playing. Liv and Cam were dancing. Liv said spin me. Cam spun her. Evan said you know how weird it is to see my best friend dance with my girlfriend. They laughed. Cam pulled her into his arms. Liv said oh she's gonna fall in love. Cam let go and laughed. Evan said hopefully, he's been chasing her for a year now. Cam said listen I'm to much of a puss to ask her out. Liv said well you better ask her to dance at this wedding. Evan said we'll be there so we'll pester him. Liv said we will. Evan said would you be my date? Liv said of course. Cam said hopefully she says yes though. Liv held his shoulders and said Cam, you're a good looking man. You have a crackhead personality. Cam laughed and said is that a compliment. Liv said you're not boring. She'll be dumb not to dance with you. Cam smiled and said thank you Liv. Evan saw us and said Livy. Liv looked at us and crossed her arms. We walked over. Liv and I looked at each other. Ricky coughed and said uh, can we do sound check? Evan held Liv's hand and said yeah. I said Liv can we talk in private real quick? Liv said no, I told you to act like I don't exist. Cam said let's go Livy. They walked off stage. Ryan said Livy? That's a new nickname I've never heard before. I said this is gonna be so hard to do man. Because I wanna talk to her and try to fix things but she could easily have us kicked off. Ricky said yeah bro, leave her be. I said I know. Let's just do this soundcheck....