Kaiba Land - 9PM

Kaiba Land theme park was all abuzz with excitement and exhilaration. It was evening and fireworks were shooting up into the darkening sky, exploding in many different colours sparkling like tiny falling stars. Sounds of chatter, laughter and merriment filled the air as various customers were all having fun.

Near the concert stage, Izuku and all his friends were gathered around, dining on various foods and beverages, the park had to offer.

"This is so exciting! I can't wait for the concert to start!" Ochako exclaimed, excitedly.

"Even though this place looks so packed." Replied Izuku.

Iida nodded. "Whenever Belle's on stage, there's bound to be a full house."

Todoroki silently nodded in agreement.

"What the hell's so great about some virtual singer performing in this very theme park?!" Bakugo sneered, taking a massive bite out of a burger.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY ABOUT HER?!" Inosuke yelled. "YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"

Both Izuku and Tanjiro panicked and tried to separate the two hot tempered males from beating each other up.

"At least, we'll be having a fun time at Belle's concert. Right, Nezuko?" Zenitsu smiled down at the muzzled girl.

Nezuko beamed as she took a sip of her drink. Everyone was really excited for the big musical performance coming their way from U's virtual star.

Or were they?

~~~

In a nearby trailer behind the concert stage, sounds of a beautiful angelic singing voice were coming from inside. A beautiful maiden of seventeen was warming up for her performance. Belle - or  Suzu Naito as she was known in the real world - stood in the middle of her dressing room, surrounded by various gowns and facing her vanity mirror. Dulcet tones poured from her full red lips as her sapphire blue eyes shone in elation.

'So this is my first time performing in the real world.' She thought. 'If I can perform in U, then I can and will do so on a real stage, no matter what...'

She was going back to warming up when the telephone on her dressing table rang out. She grabbed the receiver to answer whoever was calling her.

"Hello?" She asked.

The voice on the other end began to speak to her urgently as if to warn her something. Whatever it was, this wasn't good.

"Belle, is it?" The voice asked, before contuining. "Listen to me. This is very important. There is something strange going on around and it might not be too safe out there."

"What? What do you mean?" Asked Belle, turning to a nearby window. What she saw in the crack between the closes curtains made her gasp in horror, almost dropping the phone in the process.

"So you've discovered it." The voice replied. "Listen to me very carefully. You must remain in the trailer until three people come to get you to safety. Their names are Akira Fudo, Jotaro Kujo and Denji. They will escort you to the getaway van, driven by Yusei Fudo and drive you someplace safe. They're currently on their way now. Should you encounter any survivors, let them come with you until you get to the safe place. They'll make sure that you're not followed by those strange beings. Please remain calm for the time being. Think you can do that?"

Belle went pale with fear but composed herself as she nodded.

"Good. And should any survivors wish to stop by their homes, it should be for grabbing anything of value. Let us know when you arrive."