Epilogue (As told by Izuku)

So that's how the story ends.

It's been so very long since the overlord's defeat. So far, we have been cleaning up the mess, the invaders had left us. But despite that, we were all happy to be reunited with our families, friends and loved ones and thankful that they were perfectly safe from all the madness that had happened.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were back with their friends and allies. Even Zenitsu was way too overjoyed to be back with Nezuko. Even I was happy to be back with my friends and classmates at U.A. Even little Eri too.

The greatest part was that Belle finally got to perform at KaibaLand now that the invasion was over. Not only that, people loved Chazz being her opening act since he provided a great distraction at the T Bag Scuffle bar at Atami Sunrise Beach as Yusei told me about it. It sounded quite very surprising.

As much as there had been some good to come from this, the aftermath has its downside. Some of us have been traumatised by all we had been through. We've been getting some counselling sessions to help us mentally. Hopefully, we'll all be okay afterwards

Now, we've all gone our separate ways since the end of the invasion but we always remember to keep in touch with each other. And on the anniversary of the invasion, we would gather for a reunion at the newly rebuilt T Bag Scuffle bar where we would reminisce.

Now, I'm finally back with my mom. Things are getting back on track for me and we're going back to our old routine. But I'll always remember to take a moment to mentally thank Eren for all the help he had given us and to think of the fallen.

If he can hear me wherever he is, I am eternally grateful for all he did for us and he will be in our memory and in our hearts.

Thank you, Eren...

~~~