U.A. High - 12AM

It was still pitch dark at the time when Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko arrived outside of U.A. High. Bakugo and Todoroki were waiting out in the shadows as to not be detected by prowling invaders lurking about school grounds as if they were on patrol for any potential victims.

"About time, you three made it." Bakugo remarked, in his usual attitude.

"Hey! This is not the time for rudeness! We got here as quick as we could!" Retorted Tanjiro. Nezuko nodded.

"So what's our plan?" Asked Todoroki. "And how much sake did you bring?" He pointed to the large bottle, the trio had brought along. Nezuko held out a bucket.

"According to what All Might told me, inside the school, a cloned Principal Nezu will be residing so we feel we should put a bucket of sake to the top of his office door which will fall on him when he comes in."

"That's all you can come up with, Deku?" Bakugo raised a cynical eyebrow.

"It's our only chance." Replied Tanjiro.

"Now we just need to get to the entrance to the school." Todoroki gestured to the doors of the school building. "If we just stick to the shadows, those prowlers won't get in our way on our way in. We also must remain silent at all costs."

The group of five nodded and began to make their way to the school. At Todoroki's suggestion, they kept in the shadows in order to not be detected by the prowlers. Izuku looked around to see if anything suspicious was around, all the while trying to keep calm at all costs. Tanjiro and Nezuko were doing the same.

Finally, they made it to the entrance and stepped inside.

"Man, wandering around schools at nighttime is so creepy." Izuku whispered.

"I know but this shouldn't take long." Todoroki whispered back in reply. "Now we  just need to find his office."

The group began to roam through the darkened halls of the school. As Izuku was right, they had walked into a creepy atmosphere as a general sense of foreboding washed over them that they couldn't seem to shake off. Still, they had to focus on their mission and keep moving on through the darkness. They were keeping their eyes and ears open in case, a cloned Nezu would be roaming the halls.

"This place is like a maze at night." Tanjiro whispered. "At least, it's not like the abandoned funhouse back in KaibaLand."

Nezuko nodded. "Mmm."

"His office has got to be this way." Todoroki remarked, using only a small flame as a source of light to guided them through the pitch black halls.

Unbeknownst to the group, strange sounds were coming from inside the walls of the building. Low growls were sounding throughout as something was also lurking around the school.

"Do you see where the office is?"

"I see it." Todoroki replied.

The group stopped outside the principal's office. Once there, they got to work to setting up the trap. They had to do it quickly and quietly as possible. The scent of rice wine made itself known as they filled the bucket up, making sure not to fill it to the top as the risk of spilling. With a little teamwork, they carefully positioned the bucket to the top of the door as gently as they could.

"The trap is set up." Tanjiro whispered to the others as Nezuko gave the okay signal. "We're all systems go."

Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki nodded in agreement when they heard a bone chilling under one of the principal's voice.

"Those students think they have a night class but now, they'll make fine sacrifices to our overlord. Starting with that little girl."

Izuku's eyes widened in horror. Not only for the small group of students but for Eri, who was among them.

"Oh no! Eri! We can't leave her and those students behind!"

Tanjiro gasped before nodding. "You're right, Izuku! We have to get them out of there before they become the overlord's dinner."

"Mmm!"

Todoroki lit up a new flame in his hand as Bakugo facepalmed. They definitely have got more on their plate for the duration of this mission.

'Hold on, Eri. We'll get you out of this mess.'

The group began to head through a maze of dark halls of the school. They didn't want to leave anyone behind to fall victim to those horrible creatures serving their overlord. Little did they know, something was lurking around in the air vents of the building, waiting to prey upon the group.

'Hope we're not too late.' Izuku thought as he kept an eye for any threat looming in the midst.

Checking through every window, the green haired boy breathed a sigh of relief when he spotted a group of students huddled together in the corner. Eri was among them, shivering in terror. Izuku gently opened the door and quietly entered, taking light careful steps as to not frighten anyone.

"We're gonna get you out of here." He whispered to the students.

"You will? Principal Nezu was acting strange."

"We thought we had night classes but it looks like we've been tricked."

"We've no time to explain." Whispered Tanjiro. "Once we get you to safety, Bakugo and Todoroki will take you to a shelter where your fellow classmates are at. Do you trust us?"

The students hesitated before nodding.

Nezuko helped Eri to her feet and held her close in a protective manner.

"Okay, let's get moving."

Leaving the classroom, Todoroki managed to keep the flame in his hand, still lit. Izuku reminded the others to stay right by him as they moved once again through the shadows.

"I know you're roaming these halls." A wicked demonic version of Nezu's voice sounded through the halls.

"Wha—?!"

Without warning, the vent burst open and tentacles shot out from the ceiling! The group jumped back in shock and terror at the nasty surprise, a scream escaping Eri's mouth.

"KACCHAN! WATCH OUT!"

Bakugo's eyes widened as the cold slimy tendrils grabbed and wrapped themselves around him. It was worse than that encounter with the villain with mud-like liquid abilities. Angry muffled curses ran out as explosions came from his hands, burning the tentacles, releasing him in the process.

"Goddamnit! This invasion's fucking pissing me off!!" Bakugo spat in annoyance.

"Quick everyone! This way! Now!"

Picking up the pace, Todoroki guided everyone through the darkness of the halls with Eri and the students in tow. The principal clone was hot on their heels, hellbent on capturing his targets. Unfortunately, the group managed to distance themselves from the enemy and hurried through the entrance and away from the school.

A growl emitting from his throat at his failure, the cloned Nezu stormed his way back to his office.

"Looks like I'll need to find new sacrifices. The overlord won't be too please when it hears of this."

But upon entering his office, the bucket full  of sake tipped and poured the liquid all over him, burning and killing the clone in the process.

Out in the night, a bloodcurdling scream was heard from the dark halls of U.A. High.