Dragon's Castle - 3AM

Back at the Dragon's castle in U, Belle stood and gazed out of a window. Earlier, Eren had told Dragon and the others to keep the castle on lockdown until they would return in order to stay safe from the invaders as possible. The rose pink haired girl sighed at the silence of the castle, yet was glad she had company with her.

"Belle?"

She turned to see Akiza approaching her. "Hm?"

"Is everything okay?" The burgundy haired woman asked. She could tell that she was worried about everyone, especially Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"It's just...this invasion madness has been going on since what happened back at Kaiba Land." The virtual singer answered. "I have never felt so terrified in my life until Jotaro, Akira and Denji came to escort me out. I'm not only worried about Izuku and everyone else but the other survivors. Shinobu, Hiro, Ruka, Kamishin, my dad..."

"I understand how you feel." Replied Akiza. "I'm worried for Yusei, my parents and all our friends. We'll try our best to hold out until he and the others return."

Belle nodded, looking into the distance. "I hope so..."

~~~

Out on the balcony, Dragon overlooked the surroundings of U, his amber orbs gazing onwards. Angel was beside him, floating near him.

"Brother? Are we gonna be okay?" His innocent voice asked.

Dragon gently cupped Angel in his paw and brought him up to his chest to give him what would be a hug. At least, if he could actually hug a small virtual avatar. He was taking great care not to crush or smother him. "Don't worry, we'll make it out of this madness."

Angel looked up at him with sadness in his red eyes, a tear fell down his face which Dragon gently wiped away, taking care not to scratch him with a claw. This invasion was taking a toll on them as well as everyone else, watching innocent civilians fall victim to those monsters. Wherever their overlord was, that brute must be destroyed at all costs. Angel wrapped his wings around Dragon's hand as a way of telling him, he believed it, that things are going to be okay.

"Master?"

The large avatar turned to see the AIs standing at the door of the balcony. By the looks on their faces, something terrible was coming.

"We've got trouble."

~~~

Thundering footsteps pounded down to the drawing room, alerting Belle and the group. The doors flung open to reveal Dragon, followed by Angel and the AIs. Something told them that trouble was brewing.

"Dragon? What happened? Are invaders coming our way?" The beauty asked.

"Worse than that." Dragon gestured to the window. The girls' gazes follows his clawed finger to where he was pointing and Belle's blue eyes widened in extreme terror. Standing outside was a handsome man of a tall stature with long blonde hair, pale skin and was wearing a white suit of armour. The only difference was those soulless black eyes. The virtual singer recognised who that AS was.

"Justin?! What's a clone of him doing out here?!" She asked in shock.

"I thought the invaders only cloned people in the real world." Lum remarked.

"Apparently, they're also targeting the avatars in U." Dragon concluded. "This is very bad."

"What're we gonna do?" Asked Angel fearfully.

"Here's what's we'll do." Dragon gathered everyone around. "Belle, Lum, Rock, Chii and Akiza. Each of you guard every part of the castle to keep Justin at bay and whatever you do, do not let him in. Angel, go with the AIs and find a safe place to hide. I can't bear anything bad to happen to you and if you see Yusei pull up to the castle, notify me immediately."