Fruits Parlor Crown - 1AM

After the rescue mission at U.A. High, Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko were waiting for the van to arrive. As promised, Bakugo and Todoroki had left, escorting Eri and the students to shelter from the invaders. The trio were victorious as their plan to kill the Nezu clone had worked, having heard the bloodcurdling death scream from a distance.

Keeping a lookout, the dark green haired teen noticed a pair of headlights approaching. The van was getting closer and closer until it stopped.

"You three okay?" Asked Yusei, poking his head from the window of the driver's seat.

Jotaro, who sat next to him on the passenger seat, added. "Did you take out that clone of your principal?"

Izuku nodded. "Yes. Plus we managed to get Eri and some students out. They're currently heading to the shelter to join the survivors."

"Great to hear. Anyway, you three get in the van. We got another problem to deal with at another location."

The trio didn't need to be told twice as they got into the van. Once they were buckled up, Jotaro turned to them.

"We received word from Eren back at Dragon's castle. The invaders seem to be upping their sick game to appease their overlord." The delinquent took out some pictures to show the group.

Gasps of horror sounded.

"What the hell are those?" Asked Tanjiro nervously as Nezuko shivered in terror.

"Cocoons. The invaders have been creating a pitstop, given what Eren told us." Answered Jotaro.

"Looks like the swarms are the least of our problems." Yusei remarked.

"So what'll we do?" Asked Izuku.

"According to our next mission, the nearest cocoon pitstop happens to be at Fruits Parlor Crown, located above Game Center Crown." Yusei remarked. "We're heading there right now."

"Not only that, but we will be joined by a woman named Yor Forger. She will be accompanying us as we get rid of those cocoons." Added Jotaro. "She has little Anya with her too."

"Mmm?!" Nezuko was shocked, beginning to worry about the little girl with the ability to read peoples' thoughts.

"Don't worry. She's safe with her as we speak." Tanjiro reassured his sister. "Hope we're not too late."

"Me neither." Replied Izuku.

~~~

Standing outside Fruits Parlor Crown was a beautiful young woman scanning the streets with her reddish eyes. Her black hair and dress with a red rose pattern underneath along with her fingerless gloves and thigh boots helped blend in with the night sky, shielding her and a little girl of four or five with pink hair and green eyes from any invaders, they would encounter.

The van pulled up to them right on time and the passengers got out, Yusei staying behind the wheel.

"You made it. Good timing." The woman, Yor Forger greeted.

"We came as soon as we could." Replied Jotaro. "We also bought some extra members, we picked up at Kaiba Land." He gestured to Izuku and the Kamado siblings.

"So what's happening in here?"

"The invaders have been planting these cocoons around town. They planted some in here." Yor gestured to a window. Inside was a more horrific scene, worse than what they witnessed at Sun Mart.

Inside of the cafe, throbbing pillars were standing from floor to ceiling, pulsing sounds could be heard.

"Good grief. Those monsters are beginning to up their game." Jotaro remarked with disgust. "This is gonna be tougher than I thought."