Capsule Corps - 2AM

On the other side of town, Eren was leading Akira and Denji through the night while keeping themselves hidden from any invaders. Their next destination was Capsule Corporation run by Dr. Brief. An outbreak of invaders were raiding the company as they were told by his daughter, Bulma whom they would be meeting outside.

"Here we are, guys." Eren announced. "Capsule Corp."

"Those invaders are bound to be in there, alright." Akira remarked.

Denji nodded. "So who do I have to chop up?"

"Calm yourselves. We'll find out once we meet up with Bulma." Eren replied.

The other two nodded and continued on their way. Up ahead stood a dome shaped building with the word 'Capsule' upon it. This was their destination and they had arrived. Standing outside the building was a woman with short blue hair and blue eyes,  wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, cowgirl boots, stud earrings and a red scarf around her neck.

"Eren, you made it. And you bought company too." Bulma greeted the trio.

"We came as soon as we could." Replied Eren. "What's the situation?"

"Some of the invaders broke into Capsule Corp. and are preparing to take over the machines and labs. We had no choice but to evacuate but unfortunately, I couldn't get security up and running and put it on lockdown so I could keep those monsters at bay." Bulma explained.

"But can't your husband do something?" Asked Denji. "And what about your kids, Trunks and Bulla?"

"Vegeta's already dealing with a swarm of invaders with Goku. The kids are safe with my parents and Chi-Chi. They both have Goten to keep them occupied. Plus, Gohan's been scouting for more survivors with Piccolo." Answered Bulma.

Eren nodded. "So what's our objective?"

Bulma laid out a map of the whole building. "Now there are three floors that the invaders have gotten in. Level 1 is the atrium containing a sparring area, leading to the Capsule Room, exhibit room, Central Computer Room, Security and my father's lab and workshop. Level 2 is where the family rooms are located, mine included. Level 3 is where the East Tower and West Tower are. Fortunately, I have two access cards for Level 1 and Level 3 so we can get in without any problems."

"Good thinking, Bulma." Akira remarked.

"We better get going." Denji added.

With that, the group began to make their way into Capsule Corps to purge it of the wicked invaders and put it on lockdown.

~~~

Inside the lobby, Bulma looked around in case, any invader could be listening in. Gathering the trio closer, she held out two access cards.

"Okay, now allow me to explain the access cards. The red one gives access to the computer room on Level 1 which I will entrust to Eren and myself to get the security up and running and put the building on lockdown. The blue one will give access to Level 3 which I will entrust to you and Akira. Make sure to keep it on you at all costs until our mission is done. Are we clear?" She handed the blue access card to Denji, which he took.

"We'll take care of those creatures, Bulma." Akira replied. "They'll pay for causing madness to our world."

"Good. Make sure to meet back here once we've tackled these levels. Good luck out there."

Nodding in agreement, the group split up to their assigned levels.

~~~

Having arrived at Level 3, Akira and Denji ventured to where the Easy and West towers. Both males kept an eye out for any invaders to find and kill. The blonde scruffy haired male kept his finger at his chainsaw cord in case any invader would pop out of nowhere and attack.

"See anything yet?" He asked Akira.

"Nope. Not yet." Akira shook his head, despite looking like he was on the verge of transforming. "They can't be hiding forever. They should be here somewhere."

The two kept on looking. Without any warning, strange growls began to sound from the darkest shadows. Akira was the first to hear, since his Devilman form gave him enhanced hearing. Knowing what this meant, he began to transform. Denji noticed and did the same.

"Well, they've shown themselves now!" Akira turned to Denji. "You take the East tower. I'll take the West."

"Got it!"

Both transformed males set off in their respective directions to take down the invaders. Sounds of revving chainsaw blades roared into life as Denji charged into battle. The creatures lunged at him, ready to attack, but he was strong and agile and began to slice his way through the vicious monsters. Sounds of carnage filled the East tower as the walls were painted with the invaders' blood and the sickening sound of flesh being ripped apart accompanied by bloodcurdling screams of death. The remains of the invaders dropped dead, surrounding Denji who was panting heavily from exertion. He could barely hear the gruesome sounds coming from the West tower where Akira could be slaughtering other invaders.

Leaving the East tower, Denji took a moment to catch his breath from all the fighting. Emerging from the shadows, Akira padded over, covered in the blood of the creatures, having had his own share of carnage.

"Did we get them all?" Denji asked, having got his breath back.

"Yeah, we did." Akira answered, wiping blood from him. "Although we did make quite a mess back there."

~~~

Inside the computer room, Bulma was focusing on tightening security and putting the building on lockdown. Eren accompanied her, shooting any invaders with sake along the way.

"Sure hope Akira and Denji made it out of Level 3." Bulma remarked, accessing the codes. "We should be okay for the time being when we're finished."

"Better be quick! We might not be able to hold out." Eren urged her.

Bulma nodded, her fingers tapping at the buttons on the keyboard, her eyes locked on the screen.

"And done."

"Capsule Corp will go into lockdown in 60 seconds."

The blue haired woman breathed a sigh of relief. "This'll give us enough time to get out."

~~~

As promised, the group met back at the lobby and with that, they left the building just in time for it to be locked down for the time being until the invasion was over and done with.

"Sorry about the mess up on Level 3." Akira apologised, handing the blue access card back to Bulma.

"Don't worry about it. We'll get it cleaned up once all this madness is dealt with."

Out of nowhere, headlights approached them. This meant one thing as Eren recognised the vehicle that was stopping before them.

"That must be Yusei come to pick us up."

Denji slid the door open to get inside, rejoining the group, followed by Akira and Eren. He turned to Bulma.

"Aren't you gonna come with us?"

Bulma shook her head. "Sorry but I can't. I have to join the survivors and get back to my parents and my children. You all make sure to take down those horrid creatures."

"Will do, Bulma. And thanks for everything." Akira thanked her.

"You are most welcome. Now go, quickly and good luck to you."

With that said, the van sped off on its way back to their base of operations an Bulma would go on her way to meet up with the other survivors.