Sun Mart - 11PM

While Lum, Rock and Chii were out dealing with the invasion at Oniboshi, Eren was sitting in the back of the van, keeping an eye out for their destination. Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko were processing what was going on, all the while preparing for their mission. Jotaro, Akira and Denji were coming as to provide backup in case things would take a nasty turn. Yusei was behind the wheel, driving through the dark streets, lined with glowing street lamps to provide a source of light. They were going on a little shopping spree to Sun Mart with sake on their mind if they want to put an end to this horrible invasion.

Thankfully, the van journey didn't take too long before they finally reached their destination. Yusei stopped the van, turning to the others. "Okay, everyone, we're here."

Eren nodded before turning to the trio who would be accompanying him. "Alright, listen up. If we're really going through with this plan, we'll need plenty of sake. According to Jotaro, Sun Mart is said to have some."

The teenage delinquent nodded. Izuku looked out of the van window to see through the supermarket's glass doors.

In the brightly lit establishment, the green haired boy watched as two cloned staff members preyed upon a regular customer. A scream of terror rang out upon falling victim to becoming a clone emerging from a disgusting cocoon, weird fluids leaking from the opening before it was taken away. Izuku's eyes widened in extreme terror, he felt as if he was about to vomit from the horrific sight, he had just witnessed. Tanjiro held his trembling sister close while trying to remain strong.

"Ugh! And I thought the Sabbath party was messed up." Akira remarked, disgust was clearly seen in his eyes.

Denji nodded in agreement. "So how are we gonna get the sake with these clones around?"

"Don't worry, I have something that'll help." Eren took out a box from under the van seat and opened it to reveal a little something to help with the mission.

"Contact lenses?"

Tanjiro took a closer look. "These match the clones' eyes."

"Better put these on." Eren informed the trio, having put his in and passed each pair to them. "Jotaro, Denji, we'll signal when we need you. Akira, you go on the roof of the van and keep an eye out for anything suspicious."

"We're right on it." Akira replied, sprouting his large devil wings and perched himself on the roof of the van. Both Jotaro and Denji stood at the van door to keep guard and Yusei remained in the driver's seat.

Maintaining their disguises, Izuku grabbed a shopping cart which Tanjiro and Nezuko covered with a blanket as to not give themselves away and followed Eren inside.

Upon entering, bright background music was playing as a stark contrast to the scary atmosphere for the group. Izuku wheeled the cart around while the Kamado siblings were on a lookout.

"Just try to remain inconspicuous until we get what we need." Eren whispered as a reminder to the trio while making sure, no one else would listen in.

Izuku nodded, gripping the handle of the shopping cart. He looked tense but tried to remain calm as to not risk one false move. Tanjiro and Nezuko were doing the same.

"The sooner we get what we need, the better." Izuku remarked. "It's a good thing, I brought money along."

The group of four began to work their way through various aisles of the store, Nezuko keeping an eye out, hoping the clones would not suspect a thing. They managed to blend in well, thanks to the contact lenses. Izuku hoped that none of the clones would approach them or try and talk to them as all he and the others got were puzzled looks from those, he passed by. Some even waved at them but he paid no mind to them, focusing on the task.

Finally, Eren and the others had reached the alcohol section. His turquoise eyes fell on the bottles of sake aligned neatly on the shelves, smiling in satisfaction.

"There they are."

Tanjiro lifted the cover as Eren and Izuku began to fill the cart with sake. Nezuko looked around in case, someone would catch them in the act. One bad move and they would be done for.

"Hopefully this should be enough." Izuku whispered, placing a bottle in with the others.

"I hope so too." Replied Tanjiro, covering the cart over.

"All this will do for now." Eren explained. "Now we just need to pay for them and get out of here."

With that said, the group weaved their way through the rest of the aisles until they would reach the checkout counter.

"Hope we got enough to pay for these."

Upon reaching the checkout, a cloned cashier went to scan the items in the cart. "I need to take a look under that cover please." Lifting the cloth, the cashier disguised invader's eyes widened at the amount of sake loaded in the cart.

"Quick. We must pay so we can go." Eren ordered in a hushed whisper.

But just as they were about to pay, something small fell out and landed on the floor. The cashier looked downwards and gasped upon turning back to the customer. It was one of the contact lenses that fell onto the floor. The group froze in horror as the cashier looked back up.

'Damnit!' Izuku mentally cursed. 'One of my contacts came loose!'

"Get those fakes!" The cashier ordered.

"Shit! No time to pay them now!" Eren shouted to the trio, grabbing hold of the cart and pushing its way to the entrance door. Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko ran closely behind in order to escape the wrath of those horrid clones. Crashing through the doors, they managed to make it to the van where the others were waiting.

"Don't tell us, you guys got caught!" Denji remarked as he and Jotaro helped load the sake onto the van. Akira, who was still on the roof, began to hold off their pursuers, using his Devil-Beam.

"One of my contacts came loose and fell off." Izuku explained, frantically quick as he and the Kamado siblings got into the van.

Once everyone was in and the invaded clones were kept at bay, Eren made sure everyone was in, once Yusei started the van.

"Okay, we got what we needed. Now, let's get back to the castle and quick. Just hope Lum, Rock and Chii handled that invasion at Oniboshi."

Denji relaxed in his seat. "No worries. They took care of it so Lum's home planet and her people are safe. They're on their way as we speak."

Relief washed over them as the van drove off back to their place of safety.