A New Mission

"Okay, just need to adjust this here and there..."

Back at the castle, the AIs were busy with setting up something. Angel was standing guard by the window, peering through the curtain to see if the other survivors had returned.

"See anything?"

Angel turned to Dragon, shaking his head. "No but I'll keep on the lookout."

"I'm sure they weren't gone for too long." Akiza remarked. "For our sake, I hope not."

Belle nodded in agreement. She tried her best not to think of any worst case scenario that would occur because of the invasion that was currently going on. The pink haired female hoped everyone made it out safely. She wanted to stay strong for everyone's sake.

Without any warning, the shining of headlights streamed through the window, alerting the group. Angel took a look outside.

"They're back!"

"I'll go let them in." Akiza got up and headed to the foyer. Opening the large front door, the dark burgundy haired turbo duelist lead the group inside and into the drawing room.

"So how did it go?" Asked Belle.

"My home planet and my people are now safe." Lum replied with relief. Rock and Chii nodded in agreement.

"We also managed to stock up on more sake at Sun Mart. Although one of my contacts fell out, blowing our cover." Added Izuku, feeling guilty for what had happened before they escaped.

"Don't blame yourself, Izuku. What matters now is that we got what we needed." Tanjiro placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder while Nezuko nodded in agreement with her brother.

"What's with the screen?" Denji pointed onwards to what the AIs were setting up.

"Before we left, I told the AIs to put the screen up to do a video call with our families and loved ones." Eren replied. "It's a way to let them know that we are still alive and well."

The whole group gathered as the AIs had finished setting the screen up and turned on the camera. The screen began to show a group of survivors taking shelter from the invasion.

"NEZUKOOO! You're okay!" Zenitsu sobbed his eyes out to the camera as if she could hear him.

"Mm?"

"Izuuuukuuuuu!" The crying voice of Inko rang out.

"Mom?" Izuku felt like crying himself upon seeing his mother on screen. Relief washed over him at this moment. "I'm so happy you're safe! How did you manage to escape?"

"Katsuki's parents came to fetch me and bring me here." Behind her, Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo stood bowing.

"We are so thankful for you saving our son back at Kaiba Land."

"DON'T REMIND ME, YOU HAG!!! I OUGHTA KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" Her son yelled.

"OH HUSH!" Mitsuki smacked him on the head. "JUST BE THANKFUL, YOU DIDN'T BECOME ONE OF THOSE MINDLESS ZOMBIES!!!"

Masaru was the only peacemaker of the family, trying to calm both his wife and son down. "Come on, you two, please. This is not the time for fighting. Not when there's an invasion happening."

While the Bakugo family were having their spat, the group began to speak with their loved ones, thankful they were all okay and safe from harm.

"I hope you remember to stay safe with Yusei and the others, Akiza." Her father, Hideo reminded his daughter, standing by his wife, Setsuko. "Your mother and I fear for your safety with those wicked creatures out there."

"Father, I understand that you worry about my safety but as long as I stay with Yusei and everyone else, we'll take care of those monsters." Akiza reassured her parents.

"Very well. We both wish you luck then." Setsuko replied. "As long as you stay safe out there."

"Oh Akira, I wish I could've went with you." Miki Makimura spoke with so much emotion, extremely concerned for the one she loved.

"I know, Miki." The Devilman replied. "But it's best for you to stay with your family and the rest of the survivors for your own safety. Once all this is over, I'll be returning soon."

During the sweet reunion, Izuku was very glad that not only was his mother safe but everyone else was. Especially Toshinori Yagi was among them, mightily relieved that his protégé was still alive and well and among friends.

"Young Midoriya, it's great that you are among others who are willing to stop this invasion." The lanky blond former number one hero remarked with warm pride. "However, there's something I need to inform you."

"What? What is it?" Izuku asked his mentor.

"An invasion is occurring at U.A. High. as we speak. Apparently, a clone of Principal Nezu is in our midst. Don't worry, the students and faculty have gotten to safety."

Izuku's eyes widened in extreme horror. Invaders in his school?! It's bad enough, he encountered an invader in his apartment, is he willing to face off another nightmare?

Toshinori noticed this and gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. You won't go through this alone. Young Bakugo and Todoroki will accompany you. Tanjiro and Nezuko are welcome to come along too."

The dark green haired boy's eyes began to fill with determination as the two siblings stood by. "I accept. I'll do anything to save the school."

The former number one hero nodded in approval. "Good. You'll be meeting Bakugo and Todoroki outside on school grounds. Make sure to bring sake with you in order to vanquish those invaders."

"Please be careful out there, Izuku." Inko pleaded for her son. "Don't let those monsters win."

"Don't worry, Mom. We'll make sure of it."

Tanjiro and Nezuko nodded in agreement. With that said, the trio headed out back to the van and were now on their way to U.A. High.

'Please let there not be any students left behind.'