Chapter 7: The Bed Climax

Markris drove to one of his properties he barely ever used. It was too far away from his workplace, and he didn't like the building itself. Jorginho had suggested he sell it, and he was going to. For now, he employed a caretaker for the home until he was ready to sell.

"Where are you taking me to?" Danielle purred beside him. She stretched out her long hands and placed them carefully on his lap. He glanced at her quickly, and she giggled.

"Somewhere you'll like." He replied hoarsely. He shifted uncomfortably as she began to caress his thighs.

"Really? As much as I like you?" She tapped her fingers down his legs. "Or more?" She whispered, dragging her fingers slowly back up.

"Darling, I don't think it is possible to like anything more than me." He said breathlessly. The contrast between his heavy breathing and his cocky response would have made any other person mad, but it was what Danielle loved the most about him.  Even in the heat of passion, he never lost his dominance. Still, she wanted to see how much effect her skills still had on him. Three years ago, she was his go-to for releasing the tension, and there was nothing in this world better than sex with Markris.

"Can you drive a little faster?" She dragged her hands further up his trousers, and he took a sharp breath.

"What?" He said, tiny veins appearing at the side of his head.

"I meant, can you drive the car faster? I need you." She whispered and finally grabbed his crotch from his trousers.

"Shit!" He hissed, his grip on the steering hardening. It had been long, too damn long, since he last felt a woman's touch—all thanks to Lorena for that. As soon as her name sprung up, an image of her raging face appeared in his mind. This surged him into the realms of anger, and he grew harder.

"Wow, I like how it's growing in my hand. Should I take it out?" She laughed, stroking it gently from his trousers.

"I need to concentrate on the road Danielle." He said through his teeth.

"Or you could find a place to park..." Her words trailed as she unzipped his pants.

"Fuck!" His dick jumped beneath his shots, and he began to sweat now. "We'll be there in less than five minutes, Dani. Let's wait." He said through his teeth and stepped on the pedal. He didn't care if he was driving above the speed limit. He only wanted to get home and pin Danielle to the wall.

"Okay." She giggled and pulled his zipper up again.

His body felt disappointed, losing such a pleasant touch, but it would not be extended. He drove like a madman into the streets of his house. As soon as he got to his front gate, he pushed the side of his door open and almost jumped out.

"Get out." He said to her.

"The car?" Her brows raised in confusion.

"The gatekeeper will get it." Just as he said that the gate opened, and a man stepped out.

"The key is plugged in. Get the car inside." He ordered and walked into the house. Danielle hurried behind him, wondering why he didn't drive in like an average person.

Unknown to her, Markris was trying to clear the image of Lorena that was suddenly stuck in his head. He had kept her thoughts at bay the last two weeks. His friends brought her up once, and he can't stop thinking about her. He was furious with her. Downright hated her, but the more her fiery gaze cut across his mind, the harder he got. He thought walking would calm him down, but it had the opposite effect.

As soon as he entered his house, he walked straight into his room, and Danielle was quickly behind him.

"Why didn't you just drive...." She was asking when he went straight to her. He wrapped a hand around her waist and drew her closer to his body.