Chapter 21: The Boomer

Markris drove into his driveway for the first time since the wedding fiasco. He stepped out of his car, and two servants hurried over to take his suitcase

"Welcome back, sir." They bowed, and he nodded. He handed them his keys to retrieve his luggage and entered the house.

"My lord?" Tanika's eyes widened when she saw Markris walk in. "My lord," She repeated, running to him. "Welcome home."

"Thank you, Tanika." He waved, taking the steps. Tanika watched him walk away, a smile on her face. Maria had told her the lady Lorena was still not attached. Judging by her master's appearance, he didn't look attached to her.

"Hmmm, maybe that can give it another go." She giggled, heading to the kitchen to heat some food.

Markris kicked his door open and stepped into his room. "Just the way I left you, I see." He muttered. He pulled off his clothes and walked stark naked to his mirror. Standing at a full height, he gazed at his reflection.

His hair had grown past his shoulders, and his beard had become even fuller. His chiseled body was ripped to perfection. Everything seemed intact except his eyes. They were dark clouds surrounding it. He didn't know if it was from overworking himself or if his head couldn't keep Lorena away.

He shut his eyes tight, remembering how angry he had felt when he found her almost drowning in the sea. He was the only one with the right to torture her, not even mother nature. He had not exerted his revenge on her, so she had no right to hurt herself. The gunshots had been dangerously close. The littlest movement could have been fatal.

"You're so stupid," He cussed, visualizing her face. When he dragged her from the water and held her in his arms, she looked so innocent. "You're not as innocent as you want the world to believe, Lorena." His mind went a couple of hours back to both of them standing in the dark alley. He knew she wouldn't have objected if he had kissed her then. He saw the desire in her eyes. For the first time since he laid his eyes on her, she didn't feel the need to stifle her attraction towards him.

"You test me, Lorena," He felt his dick harden. "You have no right to be this beautiful." An image of her quivering lips appeared in his mind, and a low groan escaped his throat.

"I need you to need me, but at the same time, I want you to feel my wrath,"  His hands found his dick, and he began to stroke the image of her in that wickedly sinful dress she wore to the premier. "You knew what you were doing, didn't you? You knew everyone's eyes would be on you. Tim was practically caressing your nakedness with his piercing gaze. You know the kind of attention your beauty commands, yet you act like you don't know. Why Lorena?" He stroked harder, every nerve in his body tingling.

"My innocent temptress," He laughed, using his precum as a lubricant. "Ah! That feels better," He stroked, picturing her in the sexy dress she wore for the shoot. "You are mine, Lorena. Or you will be mine. I will show you every delicious in this world has to offer. I will make myself your only desire. You will want me, Lorena," He gasped, visible veins popping from both sides of his forehead. "But first, you will beg me to do all this to you." He felt his balls tighten, the throes of pleasure enveloping him. He stroked harder, feeling the first drop of semen hit the ground. "Lorena!" He threw his head back and screamed loud as spurts of semen from his cock splattered all over the mirror and the floor.

"Lorena." He whispered, his legs giving away beneath him as he fell to the ground.

"I'm not sure if I heard correctly, Maria, but last night when I went to Markris' room to serve him his dinner, I heard him arguing with Lady Lorena."

"What do you mean? Is the lady Lorena back?"

The two friends had their heads bent as they prattled away. "He was screaming her name. I guess maybe they were on a call."