suprise part 2

SUPRISE!!

The light turned on everyone's smile fell .......

Coz the one for which every thing was decorated everyone was gather
Baby Taetae was nowhere to be seen ........

Now everyone started to panic

Jin :We heard him just now where's he gone???

Namjoon and seojoon run out side to see if he was there...

Nj:have you seen Taehyung ??

Guards:Alpha he went inside with little master and no one came back that we were here all the while......

Now they were panicking more.....

They ran inside .......

Jin and Yuna were searching in the hall .........

Jin was almost in tears and so was Yuna........

They were praying to moon goddes for taetae should be safe .........

As if moon goddess have heard their prays ...........

There comes kookie holding baby taetae in his army who was sound asleep .......

Everyone rushed to then

Jin took taetae in his arma and kissed his whole face who winned bcoz he can't smell his favourite scent how could they distrib the cute baby while he was sleeping.......

They are so meanie ...........

Now everyone was looking at kookie

So let's go to flash back

In morning wheb taetae woke up he could smell a very beautiful scent and it was his kookie's until Today his kookie didn't smell like this but he wasn't complaining he liked it way too much ........

And as he spent the whole day with his kookie he just got addicted to the scent .........

So after getting ready when they came inside kookie forget he hud taetae present in taetae room coz they were at his place whole day . He didn't wanted taetae to find his gift so he hid it in taetae room after leaving taetae inside he sneaked to go get the gift but as it was dark taetae got scared and the only source of comfort was his kooki's smell so he followed the smell and reached near his own room door but as the light was turned off he got more scared and started sniffling as he reached the door the scent got strong and without another thaught he pushed the door and went inside and jumped on the source of and scent and started crying. First kookie was startled but as he heard his babies cry he knew it was his taetae . He started comforting him and just in minute taetae cries died down and as he was inhaling the comforting scent he was lul to sleep and the only thing now heard was little snores ...........

The lights turned on . Kookie new if taetae is here everyone should be looking for him so with taetae he left to go downstairs.........

Now back to present.....

Everyone was at relief that nothing bad happened...........

But one thing was sure that this bday will be remembered by all .

Everyone wanted to suprise taetae but he was the one who suprised everyone..........

Taetae woke up from his sleep by the noises whinning .But his mood was instantly changed after waking up ans looking at everything his bambi eyes sparkled and jis pouty lips turned to his boxy smile .......

After that the cake was cutted and everyone gave gifts to taetae .

That's how taetae's first bady was celebrated............

Sorry about the late update. I didn't got time Today but I'll make it up to you . I'll update one more chapter today ......

See you borahae loviesss💜