stress

After the Sleepless night came the bright morning a new day . Everyone was excited and curious for all the games and adventure everyone but taetae.

A four letter word M. A. T. E has messed taetae brains.

He just want to know what does it mean? Will the girl take his koo away from taetae ?He was scared so much that he refused to leave the tent and also didn't let his koo left the tent who just came back to call his pup for breakfast.

He held his koo tightly hugging him like a koala inhaling his sweet scent .

Kookie also held him back but frowned coz he felt taetae temperature wasn't normal he was burning. He loose his hands around taetae who started whining.

He set up removing taetae's body from his who whinned even more and his eyes become teary .

Taetae:ko...o..

Kookie checked his forhead and his suspicion was right his pup was burning. His pup had high fever .

Kookie :omg Pup u have fever. We need to inform momma and take you to the hospital.

Taetae who was now full on crying and hugged his koo tightly .

And now yoongi,jimin and some more people came running towards their tent as they heard the cries .

Jimin and yoongi went with the teacher to inform Jin about the fever as taetae refused to leave his koo .

Jimin called Jin from their teacher's cell phone

Ringing.... 📱

Jin:hello...?

Jimin:jinie it's me minie .
For a moment everything was quite

Jin:minie plz tell me my babies are all right??

Jimin:jinie taetae is sick he has fever

Jimin knew it's not the time the beat around the bush so he told the truth without shuttering bcoz he knew his best friend's health is important.

The call went silent one again

Some shuffling was heard and someone panting

and then they heard

JOONIE BRING MY BABIES HOME RIGHT NOW . I WANT MY BABIES HOME .

He put the phone on his ear

Jin:minie baby plz tcare of my babies and your too m coming to pick you all up .

Jimin:ok jinie and plz take care kookie is their with taetae and plz come soon .

They end the call

As soon as the call end Jin heard the horn and their was Joonie in his car He didn't had to ask just by looking at his beloved he know something was wrong and just by listening by their babies he didn't need to know anything.

Jin turned and ran towards the car he didn't care what he was wearing or how he was looking just their babies are important.

Within an hour they reached the campsite. And without saying anything Jin open the car and ran towards the campsite . He ran towards his babies camp . He didn't had to ask which was his baby's he knew his babies very well .

As he entered the tent their he saw his both babies hugging each other taetae was sleeping on his koo's chest who was strocking his hairs .

Jin sat there on the edge of the bedding kookie was looking at him without slowly got up leaving taetae who whinned but then snuggled to the pillow which smelled like his koo.

No one said anything kookie picked taetae bridal style an took him towards the car and sat on the backseat with taetae straddle him and covered themselves with a blanket.

Jin came after sometime with his babies luggage and he also talked to the incharge teachers.

And they drove back towards the city hospital.

Time skip

After checkup the doctor told them that he was weak and due to lack of sleep and stress he fell sick .

Now everyone was worried bcoz their small baby was stressed. He is their lovely baby they never let anything happen to him they fullfill every wish but why was their baby stessed ..??

On the other hand the certain bunny was blaming himself for his pup's health.Jin who was standing near hugged him . Yuna and so also came as soon as they got a call leaving their pack meeting in between bcoz nothing is more important than their babies .

Sorry you all I was really busy with my studies and also with job interview's I'll try to update soon .

Hope you like it I know it's angsty but soon everything's gonna be okay so just wait 😊

See you all soon

Borahae lovliesss💜