permission

Everyone was seated on their seats munching their lunch in the canteen at it was lunch time

On a certain table
Taetae :koo taetae wanna have strawberry shake he said showing his puppy eyes and a pout which his kookie can never refuse .
Kookie:but pup u already had 2 u can't have more or you'll get stomach ache he said softly bcoz he can never be angry at his pup no matter what .

Before taetae could say more he was interrupted with a loud voice on the speaker.

STUDENTS I THE PRINCIPAL WANTED TO GIVE YOU ALL A VERY GOOD NEWS THIS  NEXT WEEK WE'LL BE GOING ON CAMPING MORE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN BY YOUR HOMEROME TEACHERS
THANKYOU

Happy cheers and hooting were heard students were excited and so was taetae .

Taetae:koo yayyy we'll be going for camping.
Kookie:yes we will pup but first we need permission from jin momma and Yu momma

Now a pout was visible on the lips of the beautiful omega who knew it is not easy to convence their mothers but with his puppy eyes and his pout and his strong koo by his side he had a some hope.

Time skip
It was the last class and only 10 minutes were remaining for the class to be over that's when the home room teacher knocked at the door

Homeroom Teacher:excuse me Mr Lee can you plz cut your lecture short for today and without any delay Mr lee left

As Mr lee left the home room taecher named Mrs Lina a women in her forties and very bright and calm teacher her students love her she was English teacher and was very good at what she taught and every student loved her .

Mrs Lina :I know my babies are all tired but I just want a little time . So as you all heard the announcement today we'll be going for camping it will be a three days trip. And you will be divided into pairs and you'll have to be together will the person you are paired will throughout the whole trip and also sharing the same tent. You'll will be paired with your seniors . The list of pairs is already put on the notice board you can go an check .

As Mrs Lina ended the bell ring indicating that the school was over .

All the studens rose and thanked their teacher she left after that and students also started leaving after packing while excitedly chatting and planning what all they will do on their camping trip

Jimin:taetae I m so excited to go on the trip its gonna be so much fun .

Taetae:taetae is also very happy chim .

They both said excited

Time skip at home

The car ride to home was silent which was not very common for Jin bcoz he knew his baby taetae is very active so he knew something was going on the in the bratty baby's mind .

At home also everything was done without any winning and know Jin was confirmed that something is going on .

As to get to know what was going on he knew exactly who can ans

Jin:kookie can u plz help me with the some boxes .

Kookie :I'll be down in 10 min jin momma

And with that jin left their babies room going downstairs

As said after 10 min kookie was sitting in front of his Jin momma bcoz he knew the boxes was excuse.

And he told about the trip to his jin momma and also that they'll be in pairs and that taetae and he are paired together.Jin was hesitant bcoz no one likes when both their babies are not home and also he did forget what happened in the forest which still scared him .

After almost convencing for half hour he finally give his permission bcoz he knew both his babies can protect each other. He was kind of relieved that taetae was paired with kookie bcoz he know that he can't sleep without him .

Hey you all new update ❤️

Hope you gonna like it

Can you guya give some ideas for what all activities for the camping..

Borahae lovliess💜