school

Kookie was 5 and taetae was 3 and half yrs now

It was bright morning.

Yuna came to wake the babies up .
She woke up jungkook bcoz she knew taetae will be whinny if she wokes her that is his kookie's work . If his kookie wake him up he wokes up smiling .But she was really scared for today, why ? You'll know soon

Yuna:kookie baby wake up.
You have to get ready fast or u'll be late at wake taetae up fast both come down after getting dressed. Okay??

Kookie:yes momma

Kookie wake up taetae

Kookie:taetae wake up pup..
Mom has made strawberry pancakes for us saying he kissed his forehead.

Taetae smiled and slowly opened his eyes.

Taetae: morninwg koo (he hugges him)

Without breaking the hug he took taetae to the bathroom to do their morning routine.

After bathing they came out taetae was rapped in the towel like a burrito looking very cute . Kookie cooed at him smilling his bunny  and kisses his cheeks which taetea also responded by kissing his cheek and giggling afterwards.

Kookie got ready first and wore a new dress taetae looked at him but shrugged bcoz they get new clothes all the time .

Now both were ready and heading downstairs for breakfast.

Now they were having breakfast taetae was giggling and blabbering as always but Yuna and Seojoon was quite bcoz they that a disaster's gonna happen soon.....

After the breakfash Yuna hesitated but still come near kookie and made him wore his bo tie and made him wear his sockes and shoes taetae was just looking he thaught they were going out somewhere

Taetae:(tapped at seojoon arm gaining his attention)so dada arwe we go somewherwe??

Seo and Yuna looked at each other and then jungkook

Jungkook got down from the sofa and walked towards taetae and held his hand

Kookie :pup you like when momma and jin momma read you stories right?

Taetae:(Taetae nodded his head )yesh koo.

Kookies :so for taetae kookie is going to learn how to read and write beautiful stories so he can read taetae beautiful stories okay pup??

Taetae :again nodded his head and smiled his boxy smile

Kookie :but for that kookie had to go to school and study there I'll be back till 12 just some hours until then taetae can paint a beautiful painting for me . Will you do it for your kookie pup..?? When I come back kookie gonna give taetae candies and strawberry okay????

Taetae:yayyy !!!strwbeyy and candie taetae will be good boy n alswo painwt for koo and will wait for koo vike gwood boi (he smiled his boxy smile)

Yuna and seo was shocked and so was Jin and Namjoon who just came some minutes before bcoz they wanted to be there for their baby's first day of school and their taetae bcoz every pne thought he's gonna cry rivers but nothing like that is happening so they were relieved .

Everyone went to car to take kookie to school taetae was sitting on kookie's lap blabbering and both were giggling everyone was happy

They reached school Nj and Seo hugged kookie and wished him luck jin also hugged and kissed his forehead he also wished him Yuna also hugged him and kissed his both cheeks

Yuna:kookie be good make new friends and study well we'll be here when the school is over okay??

Kookie: okay momma