assignment

Taetae is now 13 year old and his koo is 15 . Everything was going smooth and both the mates are going to school their bond is stronger  they both can feel it but still are oblivious to the fact that they are mates.

A peaceful day??

Teacher:class for your finals you have to complete 2 assignment one will be individual and the the other you have to do in pairs the list for topics and pairs u can check the notice board

Students groan

Teacher: silence and open your books  pg no 114

The teacher starts teaching

Time skip after class

Everyone comes out of the class

Jungkook is walking with his friends towards the notice board he halts when someone calls him.

Taetae :kooooo~

Jungkook turns with the brightest bunny smile  taetae comes running and launch himself on his koo . Who catches his pup and hugs him back tightly.

Kookie :Pup I was coming to the canteen why did u come here ?

Taetae :kookie not like taetae coming to koo? (He pouted)

Kookie: ofcourse not pup U alwaya love when my pup is with me . It's just that u didn't had to .

Taetae:but taetae missed koo

Kookie :I missed you too pup

When the kdrama was being unfold which was really not new for the jk's friends and Jimin but a today new pair of eyes was also watching them and was waiting for an opportunity to talk .

??:excuse me jungkook?

And now everyone's attention was on the new person.

Jungkook looked also at her and taetae had a blank expression

Kookie:yes?

??:Hi my name is suzy. I m your partner for the assignment

Kookie:oh hi suzy (he smiled a bit)

Suzy:are you free can we discuss about the assignment?

Kookie:why don't u join us we can talk in the canteen.

Now all the other's eyes were on taetae who had blank expression but jimin and jk's friends were ready for the new drama which was about to get unfold .

Now every one was walking towards the canteen taetae will still clinging to his koo and refused to get down and it was not like kookie had any problems he was always happy to carry his pup

At canteen

Eveyone settled down on the seats
Oh taetae  was sitting on a special seat his alpha's lap eveyone was enjoying what was happening except the two people who was oblivious to whatever was happening around them .

Don't get kookie wrong he just wants to score good marks he is very good student and so is taetae but he just gets very possessive when it comes to his koo and vice versa.

Suzy and jungkook were talking taetae was on his koo's lap staring at the new girl bcoz of ehich his wasn't getting any attention from his koo

Taetae:koo taetae whats to eat(he was pouting)

Kookie :pup plz can u ear by yourself today ?

Oh no the biggest mistake

Taetae just kept silent waiting for the bell to ring .

Kookie talked to suzy about the assignment they had a week time to complete it and as today was thrusday they decided to meet on Saturday at the kookie's house and then she left from their .

Kookie :pup y didn't you eat come let me feed you ..

Taetae just sat quietly . Jungkook took a fries  in his hand to feed just then the bell rang and without saying a word taetae left from their ....

Now jungkook knew that he fucked up

Jungkook's friends got one by one and patted his back giving him pityful looks ...

Hello lovlies

How are you all ??

Sorry for late update. Hope you'll will like it .

Ok and I m streaming seven m in love with the song . What about you all.

And

This
Guy
Is
Illegal

I mean look at him 🤯🤯🤯

Borahae lovliess💜