Answers

A silence and fell in the room after little taetae question but jinnie know he had to tell his baby and his baby has the right to know .

Jinne : my baby before I tell you about what a mate is can taetae tell jinnie what happened at the camp ??

Taetae looked into jinni's eyes and slowly nodded.

Taetae:when we all were sitting near the camp fire some noona's were talking about koo and they said that his mate will come and take him away with him and then koo will leave taetae. Taetae doesn't want koo to leave taetae jinnie.

And he hugged his jinnie tightly crying in his embrace. Without knowing that his koo was listening to everything from just outside the door .

After sometime taetae stopped crying and was looking all cute and pouty with his red nose and puffy red cheeks .

Jinnie kissed his baby's forehead and held his both hands in his .

Jin : baby you want to know what mate is right?
To which he got an eager nod in return

Jin : do u like appa and Jinnie together?

Taetae: jinnie is being a meanie and not telling taetae about what mate is .(he said with a pout)

Jin: baby jinnie is telling you about what u asked if only you will answer jinnie's question .

Taetae: ofcourse taetae likes jinnie and appa they are so cool .Appa always cares for jinnie and loves jinnie just not more than taetae . Taetae is appa's favourite and Jinnie is 2nd favourite.Appa doesn't let jinnie cry and always apologize even when it's not his fault and he kiss jinnie on lips and an-----

Jin:ok ok enough (he said with red blush
So now do u know taetae Appa is jinnie's mate .

The person who loves you with all his heart, accept you with all your perfections and imperfections , with whome you want to grow old , without whome you can't imagine your life ,you love him with all you have and want to have a family with him .That is what Mate is .

But our mate is chosen by moon goddess and once we turn 18 we get to know who are mate is .

Taetae after listening to immediately asked can't we choose our own mate?

Jin: No baby we can't

Taetae: but taetae doesn't want any one other than koo to be taetae's mate  (he has little tears in his eyes his lips wobbled he was ready to burst anytime)

Jinnie: then maybe you should convence moon goddess to make koo your mate .

Taetae looked at him with his big doe puppy eyes to continue

Jin: you should show moon goddess how much koo means to you and how much taetae loves his koo .

To which he good a nod and a instant and ofcourse taetae will do anything for koo .He will show koo how much taetae loves his koo and to moon goddess also .

Jin was happy but he doesn't want his baby to get obsessed with this so he asked him another que which he knew he was important..

Jin: baby but what if koo doesn't want taetae to be his mate??

He asked hesitantly

To which taetae looked at him with the most saddest eyes and replied

Tae: if koo doesn't want taetae than taetae will let koo be with the person he wants bcoz no matter what koo's happiness is more important to taetae.

Jinnie engulfed his baby into a tight hug when did his mischievous baby become so mature so understanding . Jinnie knew one thing that his babies  were  small but the bond between then was too deep .

The two persons standing behind the door were in tears listening to their small taetae being all mature whereas Yuna was all proud and happy jungkook had made his mind that he would do anything for his pup he also wants only his pup as his mate even if it ment rejecting his own mate .

But who will tell these small souls that moon goddess was just testing them they both belonged to each other even before they were born and nothing or no one can change that .

Hey loveliesss so sorry for not being able to active I was really busy

And after this there going to be a time skip and I want some ideas of what you all want to see as taekook being teenagers .

See you soon💜