wolfie

Everything was going smoothly

Jungkook was going to school regularly and was also studying well .

But since this week he was rarely home .

Taetae was sulking and whining all the time bcoz everyone was giving him excuses for why his kookie was not home .

Daily his appa and seo appa take kookie out with them and comes home late .

He was very angry with his appa and seo appa he wanted to cry just like all the times he do but his seo appa told him that it's important for kookie .

So understanding that he didn't cry but he was still sulking as soon as his kookie left he will lock himself in his room and won't come out no matter what .

Everyone was really worried for their baby taetae but no one told anything to his kookie bcoz they knew he will be back to his old self just some days

But that didn't stop them from worring.

Today taetae wake up alone on the bed but he clearly remember that he slept with his kookie last night after dinner .

Taetae now pouted and huffed . First his sleep broke bcoz and then his kooie is didn't wake him up and left hom alone in bed .

He threw the comforter from his body and got down from bed and walked down words still pouting looking hella cute but it's a secret no one's gonna tell taetae🤭

As he walked down his momma and yu momma both were their he went to them and tugged his Yu momma skirt

Taetae:yu mommwa where ish koo

Yuna:baby he's out with dada and seo dada they'll be soon here .

Taetae:buwt koo lweft taetae awlone in bwed and dwidn't wakwe taetae up
(He said with a pout and glossy eyes )

Yuna:oh bub he was in hurry don't worry he'll soon be back then you can ask him directly okay?

Taetae:otay tell koo twhat taetae is angly with koo and won't talk two koo

He huffed and started walking towards the stairs.

As he was walking towards the stairs a dog came running inside the house and directly run towards taetae jin and yuna gasped and yelled taetae name .

Hearing his name taetae stopped and turned back but smiled his boxy smiled as he saw the small dog as Jin and Yuna thought but not.

When the wolf stopped infront of taetae that's when they noticed that it was a wolf and it was none other than  their kookie's wolf they sighed in relief and smiled .

Taetae looked at the wolf with soft furs and deep gold eyes small taetae was in awe . He lift his hand and started petting his soft fur

But they were also shocked how was taetae not scared who was not petting the wolf .

Taetea:hwiee . My nwame is taetae .
What is ywour nwame ?

He asked the wolf who just stared at him and purred as he was petting him .

Yuna and Jin smiled at them

Yuna:baby he can't talk in his wolf form u can ask him after he shifts .

Taetae looked at her confused what she was saying . Taetae was living in the pack house but he didn't knew about wolf and has seen them but didn't knew that he was one or his parents or kookie was one ,

But he was about to know now 🤭

It was not like his parents didn't wanted him to know or didn't like being wolfs they just wanted to tell him when it was the right time .