V

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
YEHHHHHHHHHH!!!
V. V. V. V. !!!!!
Loud cheers and hooting can be heard in the school auditorium.
A group of 5-6 students were dancing so gracefully and full of energy.

OMG he's so good....
Ikr..... He's also looking so cute 🥺

Yep you all guessed it right they are talking about our sweet taetae......

So what's happening is its annual fest in school and taetae with his group is performing a dance ..........

(Watch the YouTube video attached on the top of the guy in white skirt and the top think of him as taetae .Ik he is not but he looks like he is 😅)

So Taetae is now known as V everyone in college adores him and but no one can resist his cuteness but he's become very sassy just like his jinnie and cannot stand injustice at all .He's now 15 yrs old and has grown very beautiful and curvy his beautiful doe purple eyes, long lashes, cute nose with a mole on it which enhances his beauty more than his pinkish chubby cheeks and his as soft as rose red lips .Many alpha's and even omega's has a crush on him but no one has the guts to ever say anything because of a certain alpha .yep his kookie

Who has become very handsome now his hard grown muscles and body who every omega drools over but his eyes are just on his pup and no one else .

Years have passed but both remember the promise they made to themselves for each other that day and are still keeping it . Everyone believes that they are mates some even bet on it just waiting for them to turn 18. Some know the truth but can't tell them .

Taetae and his kookie's bond is unbreakable now .They understand each other without even saying anything.They even started understanding their feelings for each other but haven't said anything but don't hesitate to show through their actions as the saying goes (actions speak louder than words).

Back to the fest

Loud cheers , hooting and clapping can be heard .but one person is standing frozen in its place .

Yep is kookie .now he knows why his pup was so busy and was acting weird for 1 week . But he's so proud and amazed that his baby has prepared this all in just a week .

And also his pup is looking so hot in the short skirt with the cute pony tail .who can someone be so cute and hot at the same time ..?? Of course his pup .

He comes out of his thoughts when someone hugs him tightly due to which both were about to fall but he still catches that person because he's used to it by now he doesn't have to see who it is because he knows that no one in this college other than his pup has the guts to come and hug him.

A smilling taetae is standing in his embrace now looking at him with his doe eyes which is sparking with galaxies and he can't help himself but loses himself in those eyes .

Tae: koo .......koo ........KOOO
and he's back on earth
Tae:koo where are u lost taetae is calling you since an hour( says with a pout )

??: Oh please taetae stop being dramatic it's just been a min .

Tae:jiminieee pabo shut up go back to your meow meow .....
Koo did u like taetae surprise ????

Jk: ofcourse pup how can your koo not like his pup's suprise.My pup is so talented and smart and koo is so happy.
(And he hugs his taetae one again)

Jk: and also my pup is looking so hot in that short skirt and I'm not liking how others are looking at my pup so we are leaving now (whisper in taetae's ears )

Tae back away from the hugs his neck and tips of ears are red and cheeks look like cherries due to blushing.

How can he not blush his koo complimented him in his husky voice which gives tingles to his body .

After recovering from his blushing

Tae : (nodded his head ) ok koo let's go home. Taetae is also tired .

Tae:jimine are you gonna wait or come with us .

Yoongi :nope we are also leaving with you both tae come on chim .

About their friendship
Taetae and jimin are now soulmates
And Kook and yoongi also become close though yoongi doesn't say much but still he also likes kook's company.

Jimin and him are now more close they also haven't confessed but let's see where time takes them .

Four of them started walking toward the parking lot . Kook takes his jacket and covers the taetae from the back .

Who accepts with his body smile
Tae:thanks koo
And kook's smile in return .

They reach the parking lot and sit on their respective seats and drive towards their destination.

Time skip .......

Tae and Kook reach home after dropping jimin and Yoongi at their house .

They both get inside the house after parking the car.

Taetae runs inside the house and hugs his everyone and starts telling them everything and also shows the video of his dancing which his friend shoots .

Yuna :omo taetae is grown so beautiful and talented. We didn't know taetae can dance so beautifully . doesn't taetae look like a k-pop idol .

Jin: of course my taetae is just like his momma (flips his imaginary hairs )

Sj: our taetae is very talented (he hugs taetae)

Nj: kisses taetae on his forehead and hugs him and pats his back

After congratulating taetae everyone eats their dinners with chatter and giggling.

After dinner parents are talking in the hall and kook takes taetae to his bedroom to tuck him in bed and wish him good night which is their daily routine.

Because they don't sleep together now as both have grown now just physically but also mentally they know that they can't sleep together now because they ain't small kids .

Both reach tae's bed room taetae sleeps lays down on the bed and kook tucks him in he kisses his fore head and wish him good night and taetae kiss kook on his both cheeks and wishes good night .and caress his hairs untill he fall asleep after that he slowly turns off the light and leaves .

Okay so here's the new update . Tell me how it is and also do u all want their first kiss after they are a mate or before let me know

And also if u have any requests feel free to let me know

Also

The story is all about taekook so m not jimin and Yoongi's story won't be explained in detail they will be their but my main focus is taekook so if u are offended m sorry 😔

And keep streaming standing next to you 💜

See you all soon loveliesss 💜🥰