Ironman vs Taetae

Time went by very smoothly

Now taetea was 2 and his kookie was 4 yrs old .....

Kookie has developed huge interest in superheros .He watched few superhero movies and Avengers become his favourite and most favourite Ironman ...........

Now he wanted to be strong and  powerful for taetae to protect him jis like his ironman.Taetae's Ironman.....

It was weekend.........

As promised Jin and Yuna took the babies to the Mall.They were happily giggling while going to buy some clothes on the way babies saw a toy shop .

They both look at each other and their eyes sparkled.

Taetae:Mommwa tae wanwt plushiews (taetae showed his cute pout and puppy eyes)

Kookie new he had to do nothing just taetae's incont puppy face and the work is done he just stood their holding taetae's hands in his ......

Jin and Yuna both smiled and said okay . Now they walked towards the toyshop .......

Taetae ran towards the plushies and picked two plushies  tata and bunny plushie.......

When taetae was choosing his plushie Kookie who was still holding taetae hand saw his fav hero ironman's toy .

His doe eyes sparkled and he smiled his bunny smile . Slowly he tugged his momma skirt for her attention and pointed towards the iron man toy. Yuna looked towards where kookie was pointing and she smiled .

They both got the toys they wanted they both were holding their toys in their hand kookie was holding his iron man and taetae was holding his bunny plushie

Taetae:kowo (his pointed towards his plushie) .......

Kookie who was walking beside tae but was so happy looking at his ironman that he didn't noticed when taetae calles him .........

Taetae called him 2-3 times but he was still in his own world and now taetae pouted and glares towards the ironman toy in his kookie's hand ....

Taetae:mommwa keewp thwe towy be bill plawy at homwe .......

Jin smiled and took the toy for taetae's hand and kept it inside the bag . Yuna also asked kookie to put his toy in the bag after going home he can play with it . Kookie pouted but still listed to his momma .........

They had dinner in the restaurant and went home they ......

As it was late Jin made the babies brush their teeth and after changing into their night dress he tugged the babies to bed and give taetae his plushie kookie also kept his ironman beside him and  both babies  slept .........

In the middle of night taetae woke up he couldn't feel the warmth due to which his sleep broke

After watching the scenes in front of his eyes his eyes become glossy.....

His kookie was hugging his ironman toy will hugging it he glared at the toy with his glossy eyes and went to the opposite side of bed and took the iron man toy from his kookie's hand who whinned in sleep but didn't woke up taetae throw the toy out of the window and slept in his kookie arms hugging him............

Morning come ......

Taetae woke up from his sleep . But alone his kookie was nit beside him this was the first time when he woke up and his kookie was not by his side .
He went downstairs with a pout and glossy eyes ......

Kookie was sitting on the sofe with red puffy eyes sniffling......

Taetae went towards him and sat beside him.....

He wiped his eyes and pecked on his eyes ....

Taetae: kowo nwo crwy .
              Kowo whwy crwy??

Kookie :m..my iron....man (kookie said between his sniffels

Taetae felt guilty and also he was very sad his kookie was crying for the toy his kookie didn't like his taetae now and this made him cry .taetae threw himself at his kookie and started crying loudly clutching his kookie's shirt.

Yuna who just went in the kitchen to get breakfast for kookie after consling him that she'll buy him a new toy  came running out after hearing the loud crying.

Kookie also panicked and stared whispering sweet nothing in his ears and Yuna was petting his back sitting beside both the babies.

No words were exchanged. Soon the cries died down kookie cupped taetae face and pecking his forehead.

Kookie :kookie is here pup . Everything is okay see kookie is not crying now ..........

And taetar hugged him again nosing his scent gland which instantly calmed him and lulled taetad to sleep and now only small snores was heard ..

Yuna:kookie take taetad upstairs and rest for sometime I'll bring the brekfast in your room go

Kookie :ok momma

He took taetae upstairs and tugged him to bed and slept beside him hugging taetae by his waist

His ironman toy long forgotten

Taetae's dream:

Ironman toy :M i a joke to you

Taetae:yews yowu arwe ..... (Sassily)

Kowo is minwe (showing his tongue 😜)

Double update as promised.........

Plz tell me how you are liking my story so far are the chapters boaring or slow should i change something or should add something plz let me know ........

Borahae loviess💜

Bts 10 aniversary is coming ahhhhh
M so excited my friends and i we are going to kpop meet event m so exited there's going to be cosplay and m going to be cosplay jungkook from ptd concert lasvegs D-4

Ahhhh M so excited