3.

Wc ~ 1348

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Reader POV -

I put the big man to bed before sighing. 'Unbelievable'. I think to what he said before. "I know who you are..velvet." How could he know I only unloaded once! On top of that it wasn't even 24 hours ago!

I head to his kitchen and see painkillers by the sink I grab the bottle and a cup before putting it on the counter and writing a note. He probably won't remember what happened tonight.

'Hey neighbor

You were pretty fucked so I helped you back to your place.'

All I wrote before heading out and going back to mine.
I open my laptop to see the video.

"HOLY HELL" I yell out.

Velvet (@thebestvelvet)
Follower - 8.7k
Following - 0

Recents.  

Title - Velvet here.

156k views.

How the hell did it blow up so fast! Did he see it? Did one of his buddy's show him? I had so many questions. I decided to put it down and get some shut eye.

————————————————————————————

I wake up to my phone blaring in my ear. I see that Renia is calling. I pick the phone up and rub my eyes.

"Yes?" Half awake still she yells into the phone and makes me jump. "WHAT THE HELL! DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?" I think back remembering it. "Yes" I hop out of bed reminiscing on the previous nights.

"I had to take my creepy neighbor him he was drunk at my bar" I put my hair in a bun before getting out food to make breakfast. Checking the time on the stove it's only 7:34 in the morning. "Really!? I told you it was meant to be!" She's never going to let go of this. "He seems like a cunt. Straightforward but tried to flirt" I'm not even going to tell her where he's from because I know it will feed her delusions even more.

"Should have hooked up with him. How long has it been since you've got some good dick" She laughs while doing something.

"First of all he was fucked off his ass and that means I would have taken advantage of him. Second he knows who I am"

"Of course he knows who you are he's your neighbor"

"No Renia he's KNOWS who I am and he told me"

"Oh no. Really?" I hear a knock at my door and tell her to hold on.

I open the door to see his tall figure standing there. I wonder if he heard me talking about him. I gulp as I look up at the tall man. He's wearing the same thing as yesterday just with gray sweats instead. His shirt hugging his muscles all the right way. The gray sweats giving a light out line of his dick. He has that stupid mask on as well but not to be ashamed kind of turns me on.

"Thank you." Was all he said starring at me with those beautiful yet menacing eyes. "Your welcome" I smile at him. "I'm sorry if I said anything out of the ordinary last night it was rough" I think to what he said then shake my head. "Nothing to odd was said and I could tell it was rough." I lean up against the door admiring the tall man.

"Your buddy's were quite something eh?" I ask remembering seeing his friend by him at the bar.

"Colleagues" He corrects me and clears his through.
"Well they all seem lovely but I've got to get back to my food I was making. Stop by another time maybe I can take you home not wasted off your ass" I laugh and close the door. Heading back to my phone forgetting I was even talking to Renia.

"WHAT THAT HIM?" I jump hearing her voice boom over my phone speaker. "Yea that was. He's so hot." I say thinking about his very nice body.

"I bet he is." She replies.

After making food and talking with Renia I was think about recording another video and uploading it tomorrow. I need this money and fast the first video made just enough to make cut, but that doesn't mean I won't need more for next pay.

I finish eating and clean up my mess. I head to the guest room turning the lights to red. Getting into a black laced bralette and black matching thong with a heart on the T part on the back.

"Hey alexa play my Fine Wine playlist on Apple Music."

"Okay. Here's Fine Wine from apple music" With that Simon Says by YC banks starts playing. "Alexa volume 3" I start recording remembering my neighbor can hear me. Yet that doesn't stop the pay i'm going to get.

NSFW —— (masterbation, overstimulation)

I strut standing not to far from the camera with my mask on my face. "Heyy loves so glad to see you loved my first video." I walk to the other side of the bed. "We have to be a little quiet today my very sexy neighbor told me he can hear me." I put my finger up to my face and climb on the bed.

I get on all fours and arch my back putting my ass in the air. I sit on my knees as I take my middle and ring  fingers putting them in my mouth and lick them, swirling my tongue around. I slowly guide them down my body, in between my boobs. Down my stomach right to my heat that was clothed. Rubbing my two fingers over my pussy a few times as I let out a breathy moan.

All the time by Jeremih, Lil Wayne and Natasha Mosley starts playing. Sliding off my undies and laying back with my legs wide open to the camera. Rubbing my two fingers over my clit making me shudder and moan lightly.

My fingers making it down to my pussy and push them in. All I can think about is my neighbors long huge fingers deep inside me as I reach my max. I slowly move my fingers in and out. Letting out a moan with every thrust of my fingers. I throw my head back going fast reaching my high. Soon enough I let it all out and my body drops a bit before I get up and grab the pink dildo out of the box.

I say it's about 7 inches wish is quite big enough for me.

I put it on the bed and climb on top of it and sit on it letting out a loud moan. I know he can hear me but I don't care. I slowly start bouncing up and down looking at the camera with puppy eyes as if I want them to give me more. I grind and bouncing getting fast and more moans flying out of my mouth along with curses here so often. I feel my core tighten again as I keep going. I suddenly stop as I grab them vibrator and push it against my clit turning it on and going back to bouncing on the dildo.

The overwhelming sensation of both toys led me fastly up to my climax, I feel my core release. Moaning loudly as the vibrations are leading me to my next release. The overstimulation making me climax again.

I turn it off as I sit there catching my breathe.

I look at the camera and smile softly. "Well loves that's it for today." I say getting off the dildo and moving the vibrator. Walking to the camera "Don't forget to give the video all the love and I will see you next time for your next needs" I wink and turn the camera off. Taking the mask of realizing I just played with my self thinking about my new neighbor.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Something a little exciting for you thirsty little fucks. ;)

Sideways - Santana (Ft. Citizen Cope)

 Citizen Cope)

-strz