8.

Wc ~ 2502

WARNING - NAME CALLING, GUN VIOLENCE, KIDNAPPING

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Reader POV -

A few weeks go by of just going to work and hanging out with Renia. Occasionally I will bump into Ghost but he always seems quite busy. I've been recording every week but only uploading every 2 weeks.

Since I got myself off the ground with the videos I have posted I've been been becoming very popular very fast. Glad people don't know my face that would be hell.

I'm getting ready to go out right now when I grab a bag from the clothe store Renia and I went to. I dig my hand around it a bit before I remember something.

Pulling the receipt out I turn it over and see the guys number on it. I completely forgot.

I pick my phone up and shoot him a text.

-Hey sorry for not texting sooner been busy.
Btw this is the girl from the store a few weeks back. Your wrote your number on my receipt.

I continue getting ready slipping a shirt on when I hear my phone go off.

(xxx)-(xxx)-(xxxx)
-Hey there! Glad you actually texted,
thought you weren't interested. ;(

-Yeaa I thought you
are quite cute but
I've been busy with work,
yk holiday seasons.

(xxx)-(xxx)-(xxxx)
-Understandable
-btw my name is Julian

-Nice to meet you, mines Y/n

Julian
-Would it be weird to ask
you on a date rn?

-Not at all. I'll go when and where?

Julian
-How about I pick you up
and it as surprise?

I think to myself. 'What if he's a murderer?' I shake my head and decide to just go with it.

-Sure I'll send you the
address to my apartment
and I'll wait outside! See you soon !

Julian
-See you soon ;)

I finish getting dressed and put on some light make up trying not to seem like I got all dressed up for him. I text him my address and he says it should take around 15 minutes to get here. I head to my door and put on my shoes heading out.

I lock my door and turn to see Ghost.

This seems like a normal thing at this point..

"You look nice, who's the lucky guy?" He says looking me up and down.

"Well if I don't say so myself" He's dressed down in a black suit with a tie and nice shoes on. "I'm going out with a girl I met last week, i'm not that interested though" He says fixing his tie.

"I'm going out with a guy I met a few weeks ago.." We walk to the elevator together. I don't know why but I'm sort of.. Jealous? No I can't be I barely know him. Once we reach bottom floor we both step out and look at each other. "Enjoy your date" He says before turning around I try to yell out you too but he walks to fast.

He almost seemed angry? Wonder what got under his skin.

I get a text and it's from Julian.