7.

Wc ~ 1777

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

WARNING - MENTION OF VOMIT AND THROWING UP.

Reader POV-

As soon as I open my eyes I feel the urge of throwing up. I feel the warmth of my bed leave my body as I run the bathroom and lift the toilet seat up. Thick warm liquid leaving my body as tears fill my eyes.

I hate this feeling.

I feel someone grab all my hair and hold it back. I don't bother to see who it is because I believe it is Renia. It happens again making tears actually flow down my face and I want to just die on the spot.

"I'll be back love" My eyes widen as I realize it wasn't Renia.

It was my fucking neighbor.

He just watched me vomit in my toilet on top of that he fucking held my hair back.. how embarrassing.

I hear footsteps get louder as someone sits on the edge of the tub next to me. "Drink" he hands me the glass.

"Thank you.. masked guy?" I grab the water and sip it before he hands me meds. "Ghost. I see you don't remember anything from last night" I look at him confused on why he just randomly said ghost.

"What" I lean my head back and take the meds.

"Call me Ghost" He grabs the glass again and sets it down. I just stare at him no words just blank face. "Okay..is Renia still here?" I say getting a queasy feeling in my stomach again as I face the toilet getting ready.

He grabs a hold of my hair and rubs my back. "Don't worry about them let's get you situated" Just as I thought I was fine it all comes up and more tears flowed down. "ughhh I want to die"

"Shouldn't have drank last night love" I give him a side eye.

"It's your fault I drank" I say with a stern 'dont fuck with me right now' kind of voice. I go to reach for the toilet paper.

He beats me to it and rips a sheet off bringing to my face and wiping it for me.

This is weird. Just 3 months ago he disappeared now he's sitting on my bathroom floor helping me with a hangover. How did he even get in my house? Did I invite him over..?

"Why are you helping me?" I look into his eyes looking for an emotion to go off of as he gently cleans my face up. I wait a few seconds and no response. All he does is wipe the tears from my face with his thumb.

He finished up cleaning my face and tossed the paper and flushed the toilet. I feel my body leave the cold floor as he lifts me up and brings back to my bed.

"Are you leaving?" I ask as he sets me down. Still no reply. He just stands there looking at me. No emotion behind those eyes. "I have to go but get some rest" is all he said before he left my room. I hear the front door open and close. I wonder if Renia is still here since he didn't tell me.

I pull my weak body out of bed and head towards the living room. I see her and mohawk laying on the couch cuddling. I reach for my phone but realize it's on the coffee table..

Right in front of them.

If i'm quiet enough I can grab it. So I tip toe over and grab my phone making sure the ringer is off, I snap a picture and grin evilly. I sneak run to my room trying not to let out the most menacing laugh.

Once I close my door I just let out a breath and climb back in bed trying to remember what happened last night.

Only a few memories coming up but there is one I remember clearly and that is when Ghost put my in my bed and I asked if he could stay. I cringe at that memory and close my eyes trying to get some rest.